ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Lead and own the architecture definition Serve as an application architect resource in large scale enterprise architecture/frameworks including software, hardware, system, and security architecture Develop reusable application frameworks, reducing cost, complexity, and overall maintenance of proposed solutions.
- Apply software engineering methods and practices, ensuring on-time, traceable, and fully realized software solution Identify and organize technical development work for project team
- Experienced in writing white papers, participating in technology discussions via blogs and wikis, contributions to technical communities like open source and involvement in innovation forums.
- Build prototypes, proof-of-concepts and demonstrations Contribute towards development of proposals in response to RFPs/RFQs
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- 2+ year experience in an Architecture Role Must be hands-on and will require at least 50% of the time to be hands-on with development (coding)
- 10+ years’ experience in enterprise software development
- Very strong technical background in Service Oriented Architecture principles
- Must have working experience (hands-on) with any API Gateway and ESB
- Must have working knowledge and expertise architecting and developing enterprise grade applications using Cloud providers AWS or Azure
- Must have hands-on experience being part of the architecture work for a client in non-functional areas such as high availability, performance improvement, securing the solution, internationalization, fault-tolerance.
- Must have hands-on experience building SOAP and REST services both from producer and consumer viewpoint In-depth understanding and hands-on experience of Message oriented middleware with at least 2+ years of experience using queueing technologies such as JMS, MQ Series.
- Broad understanding of the IoT landscape both from connectivity and analytics perspective
- Must have hands-on experience of Big Data Architecture, especially working knowledge with at least 1 Hadoop distribution.
- Must have hands-on experience with at least 1 NoSQL database
- Must have good understanding of various machine learning concepts and how they integrate into Big-Data work stream Preferred: Connected Car Domain Expertise - In-Vehicle Architecture, Wireless Networks understanding (4G LTE, 3G, Packet, SMS), V2V, V2X Oracle SOA or Mulesoft or Layer 7 Weblogic or WebSphere or JBoss AWS or Azure Cloudera or Hortonworks Cassandra or HBase Apache Spark JMS or Kafka or RabbitMQ Python or R or Scala Docker Hadoop Certification
Working at DMI
DMI is a diverse, prosperous and rewarding place to work. We provide our employees with competitive benefits, educational assistance, and career growth opportunities. Every employee is valued for their talents and contributions. We all take pride in helping our customers achieve their goals, which in turn contributes to the overall success of the company.
The company does and will take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals with disabilities and protected veterans, and to treat qualified individuals without discrimination on the basis of their physical or mental disability or veteran status. DMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minority/Female/Veterans/Disability.
***************** No Agencies Please *****************