DMI, the world’s first end-to-end mobility company, combines all the skills and services necessary to deliver mobile enterprise solutions. Built to reinvent business through mobility, DMI has expertise in mobile strategy, UX, web, and app development, omni-channel commerce, brand and marketing, big data management and analytics, and secure device and app management. The company’s unique, integrated approach to mobility has resulted in dramatic growth as well as an expanding client base, which includes hundreds of Fortune 1000 commercial clients and all fifteen U.S. Federal Departments. DMI is headquartered in Washington DC area, with satellite offices around the world. Additional information is available at www.dminc.com and on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, and Google+.
DMI is seeking a ServiceNow Administrator that would support our Mobile Managed Services Division.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Manage and assist in the implementation, ongoing design and maintenance of the ServiceNow ITSM Tool Suite
* Coordinate and implement requirements using Workflow, Java Script, HTML, XML, and ServiceNow Content Management
* Implement initial user roles and maintain them for ServiceNow
* Comply with systems development standards, procedures, guidelines, priorities, and schedules
* Develop and manage operational and reporting metrics for ServiceNow and related components of the ITSM platform
* Develop and manage the preparation of systems and/or program specifications, test criteria and project control for new functionality, enhancements or error correction for the ServiceNow
* Develop and coordinate the installation of upgrades and/or service packs, testing of such upgrades and general maintenance of the ServiceNow
* Work with BIS Leadership, Service Managers and Project Leaders to determine ServiceNow system objectives and solutions
* Research systems and/or programs to determine causes of failure or poor operational performance; then define, test and implement detailed solutions
Education and Years of Experience: B.S in Computer Science or related degree
* ServiceNow Administrator experience required
* Experience with Services Management
* Java Script, HTML, and XML, Workflow experience - Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* ITILV3 Certification
Physical Requirement(s): No Physical requirement needed for this position.
Location: Lincolnshire, IL
Working at DMI
DMI is a diverse, prosperous and rewarding place to work. We provide our employees with competitive benefits, educational assistance, and career growth opportunities. Every employee is valued for their talents and contributions. We all take pride in helping our customers achieve their goals, which in turn contributes to the overall success of the company.
The company does and will take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals with disabilities and protected veterans, and to treat qualified individuals without discrimination on the basis of their physical or mental disability or veteran status. DMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minority/Female/Veterans/Disability.
***************** No Agencies Please *****************
Applicants selected may be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. US citizenship may be required for some positions.