DMI, the world’s first end-to-end mobility company, combines all the skills and services necessary to deliver mobile enterprise solutions. Built to reinvent business through mobility, DMI has expertise in mobile strategy, UX, web, and app development, omni-channel commerce, brand and marketing, big data management and analytics, and secure device and app management. The company’s unique, integrated approach to mobility has resulted in dramatic growth as well as an expanding client base, which includes hundreds of Fortune 1000 commercial clients and all fifteen U.S. Federal Departments. DMI is headquartered in Washington DC area, with satellite offices around the world. Additional information is available at www.dminc.com and on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, and Google+.
DMI is seeking a full time React Native Mobile Developers (Multiple positions at Mid-Senior level) to support customer in Detroit, Michigan.
Duties and Responsibilities:
You will be involved in all aspects of developing new features including user story elaboration, estimation, analysis, design, programming, unit/integration testing and debugging following Agile development practices such as Scrum and Extreme Programming (XP). In this highly collaborative, cross-functional, and Agile environment, you will…
- Build industry leading mobile apps for connected vehicles on a global scale
- Elaborate, estimate, and design for small increments of work…just-in-time
- Commit to completing well-defined work and deliver on those commitments
- Swarm around tasks along with other Scrum team members
- Perform technology evaluation and design spikes
- Test-drive code (Test Driven Development)
- Pair program with different people in many situations
- Report status of assigned software development tasks
- Consistently follow the specified software development methodology
- Model courageous and continuous learning to the team. Actively help team members continuously learn
- Promote improvements in programming practices such as functional/acceptance test driven development, continuous integration, and test automation
- Continuously learn and challenge the organization concerning new practices, processes, technologies, and languages
- Build a strong team using their collaboration skills. Interview and mentor team members.
- Provide leadership and assistance among and across teams/organizations
Prospective candidates possess a high degree of business insight, creativity, decision making skills, a drive for results, the ability to negotiate, the ability to develop peer relationships, and a strong technical learning capability.
Education and Years of Experience:
Preferred experience and skills:
Physical Requirement(s): No Physical requirement needed for this position.
Location: Detroit, Michigan
Working at DMI
DMI is a diverse, prosperous and rewarding place to work. We provide our employees with competitive benefits, educational assistance, and career growth opportunities. Every employee is valued for their talents and contributions. We all take pride in helping our customers achieve their goals, which in turn contributes to the overall success of the company.
The company does and will take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals with disabilities and protected veterans, and to treat qualified individuals without discrimination on the basis of their physical or mental disability or veteran status. DMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minority/Female/Veterans/Disability.
***************** No Agencies Please *****************
Applicants selected may be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. US citizenship may be required for some positions.