DMI, the world’s first end-to-end mobility company, combines all the skills and services necessary to deliver mobile enterprise solutions. Built to reinvent business through mobility, DMI has expertise in mobile strategy, UX, web, and app development, omni-channel commerce, brand and marketing, big data management and analytics, and secure device and app management. The company’s unique, integrated approach to mobility has resulted in dramatic growth as well as an expanding client base, which includes hundreds of Fortune 1000 commercial clients and all fifteen U.S. Federal Departments. DMI is headquartered in Washington DC area, with satellite offices around the world. Additional information is available at www.dminc.com and on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, and Google+.
DMI is seeking a full time Scrum Master to support customer in Detroit, MI
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Facilitate Scrum events (Daily Scrum, Sprint Planning, Sprint Review, Retrospective, Backlog Grooming)
• Coach Product Owner and Delivery Team on how to engage with the Scrum framework
• Reinforce Agile principles and values
• Foster team self-organization
• Protect scrum team from distractions
• Help remove impediments as needed but help team self-organize
• Be contact person for all things
• Radiate project status visually to management, stakeholders, and team
• Ready to work as a team member to support the process
• Help maintain tools (backlog, metrics, radiators etc.)
• Be a servant leader (help execute PO and DEV tasks when able: user story writing, product roadmap development, release burn-up creation/maintenance, sprint burn-down creation/maintenance, etc.)
• Help further agile community within the organization
• Provide learning opportunities to organization (talks, workshops, etc.)
– PROJECT MANAGER –
• Develop complex program Work Breakdown Structure (WBS)
• Establishes organization-wide project management strategies
• Conducts complex program and project management assessments
• Exhibits strong leadership skills and leads project teams
• Manages the integration of project management within an organization resulting in culture change
• Develops project management training classes and programs
• Identifies new business opportunities
• Acquires customer product and business process knowledge from domain experts and use the information in every aspect of leading analysis, design and implementation efforts.
• Specifies requirements, scope level of effort, assess team member strengths and give work assignments with delivery dates in mind
Education and Years of Experience:
Required Skills/Certifications: Certified Scrum Master
Physical Requirement(s): No Physical requirement needed for this position.
Location: Detroit, MI
Working at DMI
DMI is a diverse, prosperous and rewarding place to work. We provide our employees with competitive benefits, educational assistance, and career growth opportunities. Every employee is valued for their talents and contributions. We all take pride in helping our customers achieve their goals, which in turn contributes to the overall success of the company.
The company does and will take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals with disabilities and protected veterans, and to treat qualified individuals without discrimination on the basis of their physical or mental disability or veteran status. DMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minority/Female/Veterans/Disability.
***************** No Agencies Please *****************
Applicants selected may be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. US citizenship may be required for some positions.