DMI, the world’s first end-to-end mobility company, combines all the skills and services necessary to deliver mobile enterprise solutions. Built to reinvent business through mobility, DMI has expertise in mobile strategy, UX, web, and app development, omni-channel commerce, brand and marketing, big data management and analytics, and secure device and app management. The company’s unique, integrated approach to mobility has resulted in dramatic growth as well as an expanding client base, which includes hundreds of Fortune 1000 commercial clients and all fifteen U.S. Federal Departments. DMI is headquartered in Washington DC area, with satellite offices around the world. Additional information is available at www.dminc.com and on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, and Google+.
DMI is seeking a full time Infotainment Application Architect to support customer in Michigan
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Research new solutions, partnerships and emerging technologies to help deliver a rapidly evolving application framework
• Ability to build PoC apps in Android and/or iOS using native Infotainment SDKs
• Feasibility analysis, alternate solution identification and evaluations when needed, provide estimates and timelines to build new applications or framework enhancements
• Define the technical integration architecture and solutions based on object-oriented design patterns and best practices
• Document technical designs (e.g. sequence flows) and best practices
• Assist with implementing new tools and technical process improvements for the team as needed
Education and Years of Experience:
• Candidate should have BS in Computer Science or related field / experience
• Prefer advanced degree in related field
• Expertise in Android and/or iOS Infotainment software development
• Knowledge of OAuth and JSON parsing
• Strong understanding of HTTP/REST/API architectures
• Experience developing for Infotainment devices, especially Infotainment apps that consume cloud APIs
• Minimum 5 years software development experience in Android/Java and/or iOS programming experience
• Knowledge of and desire to work in an Agile development environment
• Creative problem solving skills and ability to effectively communicate and translate feedback, needs and solutions
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills required
• Must have strong teamwork orientation and the ability to foster collaboration within and across teams
• Good work ethic and strong sense of ownership of end result
Physical Requirement(s): No Physical requirement needed for this position.
Working at DMI
DMI is a diverse, prosperous and rewarding place to work. We provide our employees with competitive benefits, educational assistance, and career growth opportunities. Every employee is valued for their talents and contributions. We all take pride in helping our customers achieve their goals, which in turn contributes to the overall success of the company.
The company does and will take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals with disabilities and protected veterans, and to treat qualified individuals without discrimination on the basis of their physical or mental disability or veteran status. DMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minority/Female/Veterans/Disability.
***************** No Agencies Please *****************
Applicants selected may be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. US citizenship may be required for some positions.