DMI, the world’s first end-to-end mobility company, combines all the skills and services necessary to deliver mobile enterprise solutions. Built to reinvent business through mobility, DMI has expertise in mobile strategy, UX, web, and app development, omni-channel commerce, brand and marketing, big data management and analytics, and secure device and app management. The company’s unique, integrated approach to mobility has resulted in dramatic growth as well as an expanding client base, which includes hundreds of Fortune 1000 commercial clients and all fifteen U.S. Federal Departments. DMI is headquartered in Washington DC area, with satellite offices around the world. Additional information is available at www.dminc.com and on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, and Google+.
DMI is seeking a full time Software Engineer to support the Maryland Health Benefits Exchangein Baltimore, MD.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Experience in web applications architecture. Perform activities in the areas of monitoring, configuring, upgrading and troubleshooting Application Servers, Webservers and COTS (JBoss, Fuse, Corticon desirable).
* Strong Experience in Apache webserver/JBoss EWS/JBoss Core Services and mod cluster configuration.
* Strong experience in SSL protocol implementation and configuration.
* Ability to troubleshoot production problems, including but not limited to being able to analyze thread dumps and heap dumps, resolve critical security, active directory and system errors.
* Work closely with the development team to ensure seamless implementations of application releases.
* Good understanding of J2EE architectures, J2EE technologies and SOA.
* Proven ability to identify problem analyses possible solutions self-driven and determine best course of action to meet objectives.
* Advanced Network knowledge. Knowledge configuring load balancing for custom application instances or database clusters.
* Analyze all aspects of the existing infrastructure and recommend modifications that will enhance system reliability, availability and scalability.
* Knowledge to write shell scripts to automate system admin jobs.
* Evaluates middleware and server specifications, input/output processes, and working parameters for hardware/software compatibility.
* Strong verbal and written communication skills. Participate in on-call rotation
Education and Years of Experience:
Physical Requirement(s): No Physical requirement needed for this position.
Location: Baltimore, MD
Working at DMI
DMI is a diverse, prosperous and rewarding place to work. We provide our employees with competitive benefits, educational assistance, and career growth opportunities. Every employee is valued for their talents and contributions. We all take pride in helping our customers achieve their goals, which in turn contributes to the overall success of the company.
The company does and will take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals with disabilities and protected veterans, and to treat qualified individuals without discrimination on the basis of their physical or mental disability or veteran status. DMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minority/Female/Veterans/Disability.
***************** No Agencies Please *****************
Applicants selected may be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. US citizenship may be required for some positions.