DMI (Digital Management, LLC.), the world’s first end-to-end mobility company, combines all the skills and services necessary to deliver mobile enterprise solutions. Built to reinvent business through mobility, DMI has expertise in mobile strategy, UX, web, and app development, omni-channel commerce, brand and marketing, IoT and big data analytics, and secure device and app management. The company’s unique, integrated approach to mobility has resulted in dramatic growth as well as an expanding client base, which includes hundreds of Fortune 1000 commercial clients and all fifteen U.S. Federal Departments. DMI is headquartered in Bethesda, MD, with satellite offices around the world. The company was named one of the 2018 Top Workplaces in the Washington, DC area by The Washington Post and received Inc. Magazine’s Hire Power Award as one of the top 100 Private Job Creators in the US. Additional information is available at www.dminc.com and on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram.
DMI (Digital Management, LLC.) is looking for a React Native Architect to support
Duties and Responsibilities:
Work with business stakeholders and other engineers throughout the entire product development lifecycle in order to define and design applications to run in the app framework. Accountability for the development of new applications in this app framework . Work with the team to define a well-organized system of components and applications to achieve business outcomes.
- Work with client to define the technical architecture and solution
- Collaborate with client to ensure that the overall solution meets client needs.
- Document technical designs, best practices, framework testing strategies, code reviews and development process for various app framework projects
- Work as part of the technology team to efficiently work in a fast-paced, collaborative, iterative agile development environment
- Act as the subject matter expert on the applications which you are responsible for
- Write stories to break up large technical implementations into small manageable pieces for the development team to implement
- Test current solutions, both on a bench and in a vehicle, to identify issues and better analyze solution alternatives.
- Gather future ideas for enhancements to make the framework and ecosystem even more attractive and capable to support innovative apps for Infotainment systems.
Education and Years of Experience:
Undergraduate degree required in math, computer science, engineering, or related discipline (required) with an information technology focus (preferred) 8+ years of working IS experience, designing and developing global architectures & technologies
1. Minimum 1 year of experience writing code for React Native apps
2. Minimum 1 year experience writing code for native Android
3. Experience in Agile environment
MBA or Advance Computer Degree Technical Industry ceritifications: applicable field(s) (ie J2EE, Oracle, DB2, WebLogic, WebSphere, Sun)
Physical Requirement(s): No Physical requirement needed for this position.
Working at DMI
DMI is a diverse, prosperous and rewarding place to work. Being part of the DMI family means we care about your wellbeing. As such, we offer a variety of perks and benefits that help met various interests and needs, while still having the opportunity to work directly with
a number of our award winning, Fortune 1000 clients. The following categories make up
your DMI wellbeing:
Employees are valued for their talents and contributions. We all take pride in helping our customers achieve their goals, which in turn contributes to the overall success of the company.
The company does and will take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals with disabilities and protected veterans, and to treat qualified individuals without discrimination on the basis of their physical or mental disability or veteran status. DMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minority/Female/Veterans/Disability.
***************** No Agencies Please *****************
Applicants selected may be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. US citizenship may be required for some positions.