DMI (Digital Management, LLC.), the world’s first end-to-end mobility company, combines all the skills and services necessary to deliver mobile enterprise solutions. Built to reinvent business through mobility, DMI has expertise in mobile strategy, UX, web, and app development, omni-channel commerce, brand and marketing, IoT and big data analytics, and secure device and app management. The company’s unique, integrated approach to mobility has resulted in dramatic growth as well as an expanding client base, which includes hundreds of Fortune 1000 commercial clients and all fifteen U.S. Federal Departments. DMI is headquartered in Bethesda, MD, with satellite offices around the world. The company was named one of the 2018 Top Workplaces in the Washington, DC area by The Washington Post and received Inc. Magazine’s Hire Power Award as one of the top 100 Private Job Creators in the US. Additional information is available at www.dminc.com and on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram.
DMI (Digital Management, LLC.) is looking for a Business Analyst II to support our client in Lansing, MI.
Duties and Responsibilities:
The Business Analyst will be responsible for ensuring alignment between organizational business strategies and the technology. By facilitating discussions and working collaboratively with internal and external customers, this individual will develop a roadmap with clear and documented business requirements, functional specifications, technical specifications, and strategy to ensure successful delivery of these requirements.
• Collaborate with leaders, managers, and end users to determine and address data and reporting needs.
• Assists in the business process redesign and documentation as needed for new technology.
• Key contact for project functional/operational knowledge management.
• Facilitate and provide input on requirement prioritization.
• This individual will be the single point of contact for all business and functional requirements including change requests related to communications and queries.
• Participate in change management planning and execution activities in support of these initiatives.
• Drive, elicit and document business/technical requirements.
• Validate both proposed and developed solutions to ensure the solution addresses the business need.
• Identify and facilitate key decisions throughout the development effort, and ensure they are communicated to stakeholders.
• Serve as a subject matter expert for product features and functions.
• Identify useful information in data sets and suggest conclusions that support decision making.
• Strong analytical capabilities.
• Detail-oriented, methodical, and collaborative.
• Capture current state and define future state: flow diagrams, context diagrams, data definitions.
• Provide guidance, training and support to end-users.
• Complete advanced functional testing, general usability testing and automated testing.
• Document steps to reproduce errors or issues. Keep a log of pages tested and bugs found.
Education and Years of Experience:
• Bachelor's degree in business, computer science or a related field is required or equivalent experience
• A minimum of three to five years of experience in technical or business experience
• Requirements gather and facilitation skills
• Documentation and communication skills
• Ensure traceability from business requirements to technical functions
• Works with business partners within one business function to align technology solutions with business strategies. Demonstrates an informed knowledge of a business area to resolve problems on an ongoing business. Supports several moderately complex business processes. Works on multiple projects as a project team member, occasionally as a project leader. May coach more junior staff.
Physical Requirement(s): No Physical requirement needed for this position.
Location: Lansing, MI
Working at DMI
DMI is a diverse, prosperous and rewarding place to work. Being part of the DMI family means we care about your wellbeing. As such, we offer a variety of perks and benefits that help met various interests and needs, while still having the opportunity to work directly with a number of our award winning, Fortune 1000 clients. The following categories make up your DMI wellbeing:
Employees are valued for their talents and contributions. We all take pride in helping our customers achieve their goals, which in turn contributes to the overall success of the company.
The company does and will take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals with disabilities and protected veterans, and to treat qualified individuals without discrimination on the basis of their physical or mental disability or veteran status. DMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minority/Female/Veterans/Disability.
***************** No Agencies Please *****************
Applicants selected may be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. US citizenship may be required for some positions.