DMI (Digital Management, LLC.), the world’s first end-to-end mobility company, combines all the skills and services necessary to deliver mobile enterprise solutions. Built to reinvent business through mobility, DMI has expertise in mobile strategy, UX, web, and app development, omni-channel commerce, brand and marketing, IoT and big data analytics, and secure device and app management. The company’s unique, integrated approach to mobility has resulted in dramatic growth as well as an expanding client base, which includes hundreds of Fortune 1000 commercial clients and all fifteen U.S. Federal Departments. DMI is headquartered in Bethesda, MD, with satellite offices around the world. The company was named one of the 2018 Top Workplaces in the Washington, DC area by The Washington Post and received Inc. Magazine’s Hire Power Award as one of the top 100 Private Job Creators in the US. Additional information is available at www.dminc.com and on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram.
DMI (Digital Management, LLC.) is looking for a Lead Solution Architect to support a new program of ours with a customer in Washington DC.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Experience developing systems utilizing AWS Cloud-native designs.
• Demonstrated Experience as technical lead across the full lifecycle for software development projects.
• Demonstrated experience with Agile, continuous deployment, automated testing, and DevSecOps.
• Superior written and communication skills with ability to interface with various groups such as project team, clients, and senior executives.
• Demonstrated Experience as a technical lead of a large-scale migration to a cloud infrastructure (AWS) that demonstrated successful results upon implementation.
• Demonstrated experience architecting, building and deploying technical solutions that use multiple data stores targeting specific application use cases including multiple technologies including but not limited to RDBMS and noSQL databases.
• Demonstrated experience architecting the transformation and consolidation of major systems with common data stores, system security, API Management Services, Identity Access Management (IAM), Reporting and Visualization Tools; and Hosting and Infrastructure requirements.
Physical Requirement(s): No Physical requirement needed for this position.
Location: Washington DC Metro
Working at DMI
DMI is a diverse, prosperous and rewarding place to work. Being part of the DMI family means we care about your wellbeing. As such, we offer a variety of perks and benefits that help meet various interests and needs, while still having the opportunity to work directly with a number of our award winning, Fortune 1000 clients. The following categories make up your DMI wellbeing:
Employees are valued for their talents and contributions. We all take pride in helping our customers achieve their goals, which in turn contributes to the overall success of the company.
The company does and will take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals with disabilities and protected veterans, and to treat qualified individuals without discrimination on the basis of their physical or mental disability or veteran status. DMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minority/Female/Veterans/Disability. DMI maintains a drug-free workplace.
***************** No Agencies Please *****************
Applicants selected may be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. US citizenship may be required for some positions.