Our culture isn’t just what we do, where we work, or even how we do it. It goes much deeper than that. We believe that every employee can be a catalyst to inspire our teams, clients, and the people our digital solutions serve.
At the core of DMI, we believe anything is possible because of our people. Just because it doesn’t exist today doesn’t mean it can’t tomorrow. It is investing in our people, processes, and platforms so that as we evolve, we enable our clients to evolve. We are inventors and innovators, thought leaders and motivators, collaborators and friends. We believe in being resourceful and data-driven, while constantly searching and moving towards what’s next. We aim to provide new perspectives in all that we do and always maintain transparency, honesty, and integrity in our relationships.
Expert level knowledge in Java programming
• Experienced in Spring boot, Maven and Jenkins;
• Ability to demonstrable understanding of Service Oriented Architectures (SOA), as well as Micro-Services Architecture; . MVC patterns and principles of REST APIs, ideally including RAML and/or OpenAPI, are second nature to you;
• Broad understand and working experience in architectural frameworks, outstanding knowledge of best practices;
• Has hands on experience in professional application with Enterprise Integration Patterns and Frameworks;
• Possess broad, operational knowledge of application servers, databases, load balancers and other infrastructure components required to deploy web applications in a highly available and scalable environment;
• Excellent communication and presentation skills in English