Search results were sorted by Posted Date in descending order
- Participation in executive level DoD Identity Management work groups and steering committee meetings.
- Conduct policy review of current and draft policy, identify implications to operations, and make recommendations to government on how to proceed.
- Represent multiple customer requirements at DoD-wide work group meetings to help craft policy that is representative of the Joint Service Provider customer base.
- Manage operations to remain compliant with changing DoD and Identity Management Policy.
- Create Policy Documents, Standard Operating Procedures, and Customer facing documentation to adjust for policy changes.
- Develop executive level briefings to Senior Leadership to explain Identity Management policy changes, implications and recommendations.
- Perform data analysis to make recommendations to operational programmatic changes.
- Manage competing requirements for multiple customer organizations in order to develop a streamlined process usable across all customers.
- Be knowledgeable about Identity Management trends and innovations to apply toward DoD
This role offers the opportunity to participate in the evolution of end user computing technology across the enterprise. The ideal candidate is an expert IT end user engineer who has proven experience designing, developing, implementing and maintaining a standard end user delivery model. The Endpoint Engineer is responsible for providing high quality support in managing, planning, monitoring, and reporting on the service and remediations. The Endpoint Engineer is charged with managing and monitoring the enforcement of all applicable directives at a quality level acceptable to the customer. The Endpoint Engineer will devise, and review methods for monitoring, evaluating/reporting the performance. As part of a continuous process improvement role, the Endpoint Engineer will play a critical role in reporting deviations, monitoring and reporting trends, remediating non-complaint systems, and ensuring products are current.
The position is remote/telecommuting. There may be times where the EndPoint Engineer needs to be available outside of normal hours to support critical issues, meetings, or implementation windows.
DMI is looking for an Enterprise Cable Designer
DMI is looking for a VTC Lead Engineer to support a federal customer in the DC Metro area.
- Experience with Video Conferencing Systems (Cisco, Webex)
- Experience configuring video conferencing bridges
- Experience Working with Microsoft Teams
- Experience with Cisco VTC (video) conference integration using Cisco Meeting Server (CMS) and Expressways (VCS)
- Experience with enterprise video content management using vBrick, Haivision, Ramp and MediaPlatform
- Experience with web meetings using WebEx SaaS in the cloud.
- Experience evaluating Voice and Video systems against NIST 800-53 security requirements
The Continual Service Improvement Manager shall be responsible for implementing improvements across the program including service and process improvements and interfacing with process/service owners/managers that are responsible for delivery of those services/practices/processes. This role is responsible for championing and developing a sustainable culture of continuous process improvement in all areas of the business. In this position, you will be responsible to identify, manage, support, and facilitate business process improvement activities designed to drive operational excellence and best practice in Safety, Quality, Training, and Productivity. The end-purpose of this position is to improve the real result of key performance indicators. This role involves heavy project management.
- ITIL Intermediate Level Certified.
- Lean Six-Sigma Green Belt.
- Experience driving process improvements, baselining and tracking service improvements and reporting gained efficiencies on a contract
- Support and challenge the status-quo in direction setting, prioritization, and delivery of activities across our business functions
- Actively design, deploy, and implement best practices and standardized processes
- Liaise with Sr. Leadership to install best practices in process management, continuous improvement, and training
- Run self-directed improvement projects delivering value to the organization
- Support business leaders with continuous analysis of our business processes, quantifying opportunities
- Build and deliver training materials to support standard process
DMI is looking for a Procurement Support Specialist to support a federal customer in the DC Metro area. This candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Works closely with the Procurement Manager to coordinate a repeatable, efficient Procurement function for the organization
- Plans and tracks procurements
- Works closely with customer to understand procurement requirements
- Works closely with the Asset Management team to provide awareness of expected procurements
- Prepares procurement packages (FDIC does ~700/yr)
- Accurately enters, updates and manages data in SNOW for analysis and planning
- Conducts research to obtain competitive quotes/bids
Digital Management, LLC (DMI) is seeking a full time Operations Infrastructure Team Lead. The Operations Infrastructure team lead will be responsible for the support, maintenance and troubleshooting the customer's IT infrastructure. The Operations Infrastructure team lead position is a hands-on position, and this candidate must possess the troubleshooting skills necessary to mentor all technical team members, being familiar with industry best practices and implementing a least privileged access model. Candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Administer Windows Active Directory, Windows Group Policies, and Certificate Services.
- Administer Azure Active Directory services.
- Administer Intune Mobile Device Management
- Nutanix Hyperconverged Virtual environments.
- Citrix and remote access.
- Manage the private PKI infrastructure.
- Manage Multi-factor authentication, Single-Sign-On and Smart Card (PIV) Sign-On services.
- Manage PIV card certificate and credential mapping and enforce PIV card authentication for all staff.
- Enforce 2FA for all administrative accounts.
- Manage Distributed File System (DFS) and DFS Replication.
- Manage Network Attached Storage (NAS) and network shares.
- Provide lifecycle management for all supported systems.
- Create and maintain system documentation to ensure that it is complete and accurate.
- Create automated packages to install, modify, enhance, test, and implement standard configurations for deployment of workstations, servers, and other network components and client software.
- Develop secure automated solutions for administrative and domain management tasks using scripting languages such as PowerShell.
- Develop automated alerts and reports.
- Monitor system and network performance (availability, utilization, throughput, and latency).
- Participate in Business Continuation/Disaster Recovery infrastructure planning, building, and testing, including network performance, security, anti-virus, design, and acquisition of infrastructure hardware.
- Troubleshoot systems/network issues, identify/analyze root cause, and implement corrective actions.
- Perform maintenance actions including system back-ups and validation, manage base image and restore points, file restoration processes, event log reviews, vulnerability mitigation and compliance.
- Create and document all actions, practices, procedures, and processes. Continually review and update documentation as needed.
- Research and make recommendations in all areas of automation needs, objectives and capabilities, including anticipation of the customer's business needs and future requirements.
- Interact with all IT departments as part of engineering and administration activities, such as customer support, technical and operational integration, and system maintenance.
- Coordinate and manage diverse technical support tasks.
- Maintain high satisfaction (both internal and external) through successful and timely resolution of technical problems.
- Manage and resolve escalated helpdesk related incidents and provide on-call support.
- Perform other duties and assist with special projects and installments as assigned.
DMI is looking for Service Desk Analysts to support a federal customer in the DC Metro area. This candidate will be responsible for the following:
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Answer Help Desk phones and provide Tier I/II support to users on a variety of issues
- Responds to telephone calls, email and personnel requests for technical support
- Log and prioritize calls and provide reports as required on Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
- Documents, tracks, and monitors the problem to ensure a timely resolution
- Possess strong customer service and communications skills
- Analyze, evaluate, and test software and hardware problems
- Handle heavy call volume
DMI is looking for a Monitoring and Event Management Lead to support a federal customer in the DC Metro area.