DMI is looking for a Program Manager - Vehicle Programs to join one of our amazing automotive customers.
The Contract Program Manager owns and manages multi-level stakeholder relationships, including cross-functional touchpoints, and Vehicle Programs. The role will design, develop, plan and execute strategic program plans that are rooted in a deep understanding of stakeholder’s businesses goals, including collaboration with Product Owners and Product Line Managers for product enhancements to data analyses. The role will also consult with stakeholders on managing project plans while driving the internal coordination and execution of tasks across teams. The successful Program Manager will lead by example and serve as the overall owner of large scale Vehicle Programs, tracking efforts toward milestones, and coordinating cross-program activities
Main responsibility – 80%
- Manage cross-functional project teams to enable the successful launch of a new program
- Remain flexible to changing priorities, open to new ideas and have the customer experience firmly as the focus
- Anticipate bottlenecks in roadmaps that are in the stakeholder’s businesses goals, roadmaps and plan
- Make tradeoffs and balance the business needs versus technical constraints on all projects
Additional responsibilities – 20%
- Provide escalation management on all program issues
- Lead testing required to further refine program vision and implementation
- Analyze data and customer feedback to optimize the program
DMI is currently seeking to hire a .Net Software Developer (mid) to support a Federal Government customers in the DC metro area. This analyst will provide Support for an enterprise web-based system.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Build high-quality, scalable, and predictable end-to-end web applications on Microsoft technology stack and maintain them
- Experience using TFS, visual studio IDE, and GIT repository
- Experience in Product Life Cycle Management, agile methodologies: Scrum, Kanban, etc.
- Collaborate with internal teams to produce software design and architecture
- Work with the Architecture team to design and implement cloud IaaS, SaaS, and PaaS solutions
- Work in hybrid server environments (on-prem & cloud)
- Experience in deploy and manage storage, VMs, virtual networks, and identifies
- Develop documentation throughout the software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Experience in resolving application performance issues by analyzing the root cause, impact analysis, and applying unit-tested code fix
- Make regular modifications to existing software for error correction, adaptation to new software, and to improve overall function and performance
- Improve web application design by employing the industry's most relevant best practices and SOLID design principle
- Develop, modernize, and make enhancements to an existing applications to support the Azure Cloud initiative
About the Opportunity
DMI is currently seeking to hire a Refresh Technician to support a Federal Government customer in Washington, DC
Duties and Responsibilities:
Performs systems administrative and operational duties on computer systems
- Must be able to follow an SOP (Standard Operating Procedure) Checklist
- Analyze, evaluate and resolve software and hardware problems quickly
- Perform installation of hardware and software on various platforms
- Responsible for restoring and maintaining systems configuration
- Prepare activity and progress reports regarding support activities
- Respond, investigate, and correct problems
- Responsible for backing up and restoring profiles manually and automatically
- Must be able to install/troubleshoot network and local printers
- Working to agreed SLA's in order to install and resolve customer issues in a timely manner
- Responsible for re-installing commercial and government off-the-shelf products (COTS and GOTS)
- Must be able to backup an outlook profile and restore mailboxes, calendars and .pst (personal folders) files
- Also performs same functions for peripheral devices such as scanners and printers.
- Install hardware and software application on a myriad of computer devices
Digital Management, LLC (DMI) is seeking a full time Operations Infrastructure Team Lead. The Operations Infrastructure team lead will be responsible for the support, maintenance and troubleshooting the customer's IT infrastructure. The Operations Infrastructure team lead position is a hands-on position, and this candidate must possess the troubleshooting skills necessary to mentor all technical team members, being familiar with industry best practices and implementing a least privileged access model. Candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Administer Windows Active Directory, Windows Group Policies, and Certificate Services.
- Administer Azure Active Directory services.
- Administer Intune Mobile Device Management
- Nutanix Hyperconverged Virtual environments.
- Citrix and remote access.
- Manage the private PKI infrastructure.
- Manage Multi-factor authentication, Single-Sign-On and Smart Card (PIV) Sign-On services.
- Manage PIV card certificate and credential mapping and enforce PIV card authentication for all staff.
- Enforce 2FA for all administrative accounts.
- Manage Distributed File System (DFS) and DFS Replication.
- Manage Network Attached Storage (NAS) and network shares.
- Provide lifecycle management for all supported systems.
- Create and maintain system documentation to ensure that it is complete and accurate.
- Create automated packages to install, modify, enhance, test, and implement standard configurations for deployment of workstations, servers, and other network components and client software.
- Develop secure automated solutions for administrative and domain management tasks using scripting languages such as PowerShell.
- Develop automated alerts and reports.
- Monitor system and network performance (availability, utilization, throughput, and latency).
- Participate in Business Continuation/Disaster Recovery infrastructure planning, building, and testing, including network performance, security, anti-virus, design, and acquisition of infrastructure hardware.
- Troubleshoot systems/network issues, identify/analyze root cause, and implement corrective actions.
- Perform maintenance actions including system back-ups and validation, manage base image and restore points, file restoration processes, event log reviews, vulnerability mitigation and compliance.
- Create and document all actions, practices, procedures, and processes. Continually review and update documentation as needed.
- Research and make recommendations in all areas of automation needs, objectives and capabilities, including anticipation of the customer's business needs and future requirements.
- Interact with all IT departments as part of engineering and administration activities, such as customer support, technical and operational integration, and system maintenance.
- Coordinate and manage diverse technical support tasks.
- Maintain high satisfaction (both internal and external) through successful and timely resolution of technical problems.
- Manage and resolve escalated helpdesk related incidents and provide on-call support.
- Perform other duties and assist with special projects and installments as assigned.
Director, Application Development
The Director of Application Development is a key leader of consulting strategy within our Global Application Development practice. This role requires an individual recognized as a subject matter expert in enterprise solution development using cloud-native approaches and modern web application frameworks.
What You Can Expect
The Director demonstrates expertise by leading a team of architects & managers to effectively develop go-to-market offerings that are viable in the marketplace. This role is responsible for driving practice growth through a combination of strategic direction setting, thought leadership, technical sales & pre-sales, as well as strategic partner / client relationship-building activities.
The Director is accountable for:
- Consulting Practice Strategy and Development
- Drive overall growth and success of the practice
- Establish vision and business plan
- Support the development of team and individual resources through knowledge transfer, training, coaching and mentorship
- Foster an inclusive culture of ownership, investment, excellence, growth, and team achievement
- Support recruitment of new talent into the practice
- Business Development
- Drive business development activities through pre-sales, technical design, solution formulation, estimation, proposal creation, client presentations, and similar activities
- Create client solution offerings
- Support market development activities
- Engagement Oversight of Strategic Engagements
- Ensure client objectives are met and expectations are exceeded
- Ensure excellence of deliverables on key engagements
- Fulfill trusted advisor duties for top level stakeholders and client sponsors
- Practice Administration & HR Management
- Budget management
- Management of a small team of high-level architects and consulting managers
Some travel may be required (20% or less).
This position is an outstanding opportunity for a smart and collaborative media planner who wants to join and help shape our growing media discipline through strategy, planning, buying and analytics. Our media team works very closely with strategic planning, account services and creative teams to help drive performance and build brand equity for our clients in the B2B and B2C space. Success in the position will require an inquisitive mind, creative thinking and a deep interest in emerging and social media as well as the evolving media landscape.
If we learned anything this year, it’s that our organization truly can implement a “work where you work best” philosophy. This position is fully remote, but if you live in the D.C. region, you have the opportunity to have a hybrid in-person/remote work setting.
- Detail-oriented, you love being very organized, your desktop folders are organized like a virtual file system
- Your emails are succinct, professional, and clearly written
- Your math and Excel skills are sharp, you are a proud media nerd
- You are reliable and ethical, enjoys working autonomously and collaborating with others
- You focus on positive outcomes for all parties involved
- You enjoy learning and expanding your skill set and knowing the latest trends
- You can balance efficiency and accurate work, so neither are deficient
- You can multi-task across multiple projects simultaneously
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop media objectives, strategies and plans that align to client goals, to encompass the full funnel across industry verticals for both B2B or B2C clients.Performance-driven social media and paid search (Google Ads) experience is a plus.
- Implement, manage, steward, report and optimize media plans, providing performance feedback loop to creative and marketing teams to optimize creative, landing pages, and content.
- Ensure a high level of attention to detail and accuracy in one’s own work and client deliverables.
- Manage vendor relationships and ensure accuracy/delivery of plans.
- Oversee financial integrity and steward accounting and invoice billing of media accounts.
- Offer insights and contribute to creative brainstorm sessions and new business.
- Keep current with emerging media opportunities/technology to also share with internal teams and apply to client work and new business as appropriate.
- Must be professional, articulate, and personable, with strong communication skills
- Work effectively and collaboratively with other discipline teams and be proactive and accountable on all projects large and small to meet deadlines.
- Be a team player
DMI (Digital Management, LLC.) is looking for a V&V Manager to support connected services team.
This person will work between global and local product teams leading the QA Program efforts for connected vehicle platforms. This role requires broad and deep expertise in Technical QA Leadership and program management. This role requires a solid technical foundation in web, web services, and mobile taxonomies.
DMI is looking for a Network Administrator to support a federal customer in the DC Metro area. This candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Provide expert-level hands on Network Infrastructure Support for the enterprise-wide data communications Network.
- Perform installation, Configuration, maintenance and operation of Network equipment, cabling system, monitoring software and specialty appliances.
- Resolve Networking issues involving complex Configuration and technical depth.
- Recommend, design and implement solutions for data Network projects.
- Perform resource-based capacity planning and management for Network systems.
- Collaborate with Customer Security team to identify ways to improve Network security.
- Participate in Disaster recovery planning and exercise activities.
- Manage one or more Network administration projects.
DMI Hiring OnStream QA Engineer in Bangalore.
Role: Contributes to all major QA functions to ensure best customer experience with our products
Qualification: BE/B.Tech or equivalent degree in Computer Science
- Experience: 4 to 8 years in Web based Application & Automation testing.
- Hands-on experience with tools like Post Man & Rest Assured API Automation Testing.
- Experience in development of test scenarios for different test phases of client-server applications on Web based & Embedded products.
- Experience on any of the Automation tools and frameworks like Selenium WebDriver using Java & TestNG.
- Hands on programming knowledge on – Java, Python, Unix/Linux commands, Java Scripting & Shell Scripting.
- Experience in testing backend with Proxy-servers & Load balance testing.
DMI Hiring OnStream Dev Engineer in Bangalore.
- Deep understanding of OOP concepts
- Good C/C++ implementation capabilities. Hands-on experience with GoLang is preferred
- Understanding of different design principles
- Good understanding of Linux OS - memory, instruction processing, filesystem, etc.
- Fluent with linux command line and shell scripting.
- Working knowledge of servers (nginx, apache, etc.), proxy-servers, and load balancing.
- Understanding of service based architecture and microservices
- Working knowledge of AV codecs and adaptive streaming.
- Good understanding of computer networking concepts
- Exposure to cloud computing is preferred
- Working knowledge of Databases
- Good debugging skills
- Other skills related to git, compilation and cross-compilation, source code management are preferred.
Digital Management, LLC (DMI) is seeking a full time Systems Engineer to support a federal customer in Indianapolis.
Performs high-level systems analysis, evaluation, design, integration, documentation, and implementation of very complex application that require a thorough knowledge of administrative and technical skills. Directs and participates in all phases of system development with emphasis on planning, analysis, evaluation, integration, testing and acceptance phases (IV&V and DT&E). Applies higher-level business or technical principles and methods to very difficult technical problems to arrive at automated engineering solution.
Digital Management, LLC (DMI) is seeking a full time Senior Systems Engineer to support a federal customer in Indianapolis.
Responsible for performing high-level systems analysis, evaluation, design, integration, documentation, and implementation of very complex application that require a thorough knowledge of administrative, and technical skills. Directs and participates in all phases of system development with emphasis on planning, analysis, evaluation, integration, testing and acceptance phases (IV&V and DT&E). Applies higher-level business or technical principles and methods to very difficult technical problems to arrive at automated engineering solution. Designs and prepares technical reports and related documentation, and makes charts and graphs to record results. Prepare and deliver presentations and briefings as required by the Task Order may be required to serve as Task Leader. Responsible for ensuring the quality and services delivered for particular task(s) for which this skill is performing the Task Leader position.
Digital Management, LLC (DMI) is seeking a full time Senior Software Engineer to support a federal customer in Indianapolis.
Responsible for conducting or participating in multidisciplinary research and collaborates with equipment designers and/or hardware engineers in the planning, design, development, and utilization of electronic data processing systems software. Determines computer user needs; advises hardware designers on machine characteristics that affect software systems such as storage capacity, processing speed, and input/output requirements; designs and develops compilers and assemblers, utility programs, and operating systems.
DMI (Digital Management, LLC.) is looking for a DevOps Engineer (Infrastructure) to support our customer in Noida location.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for designing, building and supporting a secure cloud DevOps platform based on industry standards, best practices and guidelines.
- Determine technical standards and specifications and lead the design, build and onboarding of applications to cloud platform.
- Build and deploy CI/CD pipelines for multiple modern and legacy application technologies.
- Provide professional support services and/or the integration of their respective products.
- Review the application architectural landscape and make appropriate CI/CD pipeline orchestration recommendations.
- Compare various solutions and determine the one which best fits the need.
- Design, develop and maintain Windows/Linux based instances and backend applications.
- Deploy and maintain web application technologies and middleware solutions on Windows/Linux platform.
- Learn new technologies and explain the differences and opportunities to technical and nontechnical team members.
- Research new technologies and products for their applicability to business processes.
- Provide tier 1 and tier 2 support for the platform
DMI (Digital Management, LLC.) is looking for a Sr BA/Product Owner
Minimum Citizenship Requirements: Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship now or at any time in the future.
Location: Indianapolis or Remote in US
What You Can Expect
As a BA/Product Owner, you’ll join our team of intellectual heavyweights who know the right questions to ask to clearly understand a product’s needs and requirements. You’ll use your analytical powers to uncover business objectives, and then tap into your equally strong writing skills to clearly articulate user stories and technical solution details.
You’re both business focused and tech savvy, so eliciting user stories from business and IT users is a breeze and you’re a natural at facilitating requirements gathering sessions. Once the user stories and acceptance criteria have been defined, you manage the backlog on behalf of a client in order to keep prioritized work flowing to the development team and to deliver incremental value to the product’s users, one sprint at a time.
This position requires an "Agile-minded" analyst who can serve as an associate to the Product Owner, or be a full Product Owner. This team member will take full responsibility for backlog organization and must understand how to break down user stories and provide continuous, iterative value through vertically-sliced stories. As the "face of Product" to the development team, they work closely with the Tech Lead and Developers to find the right technical solution that meets the business needs.
To keep at the top of your field, you’ll remain current on delivery methodologies, industry, and technology trends via continuous learning opportunities and professional development involvement.
DMI is seeking a Sr. UX Designer in Indianapolis. Will consider remote
Minimum Citizenship Requirement: Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship now or at any time in the future
Please provide link to online portfolio with application
What You Can Expect
At DMI, UX Designers fill two primary roles as they provide user-centered design consultation on client projects. UX Designers are expected to be proficient in at least one of these disciplines, and become comfortable contributing in each of these roles over time.
Client projects often begin with user analysis and research. UX consultants at DMI are expected to facilitate workshops, lead focus groups, conduct user interviews, determine information architecture, and otherwise build user-centered design requirements. Analysis activities may include card sort exercises and developing personas. These research and definition efforts help lay the groundwork for a successful design phase. Ability to produce the following deliverables is expected:
- Design Strategy Summary
- Card Sort Analysis
- Information Architecture Documentation
- User Interviews/Observation Summary
- Heuristics Evaluation
- Personas (Task, Environment, and User Profiles)
- Usability Tests and Documentation
UX consultants are expected to exhibit strong design skills, informed by user needs and driven by creativity. UX Designers kick off an iterative design process by leading ideation and whiteboarding sessions. This role is focused on combining user research with graphic design principles (e.g. color theory, typography, and layout). Understanding interaction design and how to integrate a client’s brand are integral during the development of both low-fidelity wireframes and high-fidelity designs. Ability to produce the following deliverables is expected:
- Low-fidelity wireframes
- Low-fidelity prototypes
- High-fidelity design comps
- Branding/style guides
DMI (Digital Management, LLC.) is looking for a Digital Forensics Analyst/Incident Responder. The role will work closely with Government counterparts to provide support in cybersecurity incident response, mitigation, analysis, & information dissemination. Provide analysts Tier 3 support, systems, and network forensic investigation support for the Security Operations Center (SOC) activities. Work as a technical leader within the State of Maryland DoIT SOC & responsible for maintaining the integrity of the cybersecurity related analysis. This role will be responsible for performing the following tasks:
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Report to Director of Security Operations or his/her designee
- Provide SOC Analyst Tier 3 escalation support
- Plan, initiate, and conduct investigations for cybersecurity incidents response efforts
- Perform forensic examinations on compromised systems
- Understand and use forensic tools and techniques for cybersecurity incidents
- Create forensic root cause and scope of impact analysis reports
- Contribute to technical briefings on the details of forensics exams and report
- Provide support in conducting malware analysis of attacker tools
- Stay current on incident response and digital forensics skills, best practices, and tools
- Train SOC analysts on usage of SIEM tools (Splunk), and basic event analysis
- Develop rules and tune SIEM and related tools to streamline the event analysis done by the SOC
- Assist developing new processes and procedures for SOC monitoring
- Monitor networks for threats from external and internal sources
- Analyze network traffic of compromised systems and networks
- Correlate actionable security events from various sources
- Review threat data and develop custom detection signatures
- Gather and analyze threat intelligence data and conduct threat hunting
- Understand cybersecurity attacks and tactics, techniques, and procedures (TTPs) associated with advanced threats
- Communicate clearly with Government counterparts, and SOC customers
- Development and implementation and operational and technical incident response processes, procedure, guidance, and standards
- Ability to work outside of regular business hours, the role may require on-call support after regular business hours or weekends.
Digital Management, LLC (DMI) is seeking a full time Technical Lead with a strong systems engineering background to support a federal customer at Fort Belvoir.
Digital Management, LLC (DMI) is seeking a full time Technical Lead with a strong infrastructure background to support a federal customer at Fort Belvoir.
Digital Management, LLC (DMI) is seeking a full time Business Intelligence Lead to support a federal customer at Fort Belvoir.