About the Opportunity
Plans, coordinates, and conducts the development of highly complex computer applications to meet customer requirements. Translates design specifications into computer program instructions, prepares test data, and conduct tests. Independently formulates recommendations on highly complex technical problems, new concepts, methods, and procedures. Responsible for instructing, directing, and monitoring lower level developers, and is responsible for project progress and results.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- At least nine years experience writing computer software.
- At least four years experience identifying and determining the feasibility of alternatives for software technology.
- Experience with the task specified programming languages (e.g., JAVA, C++, C#, PowerBuilder, etc.).
- Experience in unit testing and functional testing (specifying test cases, executing and documenting the results).
- Experience with at least one relational database (e.g., Sybase, Oracle, etc).
- Experience with at least one development methodology.
- Experience gathering requirements from users and supporting acceptance testing.
- Experience in system testing, including planning, executing, developing test data, and documenting the testing.
- Experience producing program specifications.
- Experience as a technical team leader of other programmers and/or analysts.
About the Opportunity
Digital Management, Inc. (DMI) is seeking a full time Developer to support the design and development of mobile applications for Windows Tablet and Smartphone devices. The applications will be developed using Xamarin in C# and will leverage native device capabilities including camera, microphone, bluetooth and wifi communication, GPS, and speech recognition.
DMI (Digital Management, LLC.) is looking for a COBOL Programmer to support our client in MD.
Duties and Responsibilities:
COBOL programmers/technical staff to support existing mainframe applications. A combination of the following mainframe application experience is required:
- Cyborg/SumTotal – personnel and payroll management system (COTS).
- PROMIS – Courts system management/Docket management system (COTS).
- Elections – In-house developed reporting system used to support the elections in the County. (COBOL/VSAM).
- Infor/GEAC System – financial/accounting, and procurement COTS package.
DMI (Digital Management, LLC.) is looking for a SeniorSharePoint Web Developer to help support a government customer on a program. The candidate must have experience with website design, development, testing, management and support to developing end-to-end SharePoint solutions using repeatable methodologies. The role will perform all aspects of the development tasks including front-end development. The role will require knowledge of database and information architecture, as well as web application integration. The role will utilize in-depth understanding of the capabilities of SharePoint (including SharePoint templates, and custom workflow to integrate enterprise-wide SharePoint solutions within a dynamic customer environment. The role requires a disciplined candidate with experience re-engineering and/or reverse engineering customized SharePoint 2010 and 2013 applications.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work collaboratively with the business users and other IT groups to design, build, configure, and maintain SharePoint sites and site collections.
- Drive the evolution of governance documentation, designing best practices, documenting procedures, crafting learning resources, etc.
- Collaborate with business stakeholders on “SharePoint Projects” which may include a combination of requirements gathering, use case development and analysis, solution design, and project management.
- Work with, and potentially lead the efforts of, other SharePoint Admins, developers, and contractors for project implementations and day-to-day support and administration requests.
- Assist the business users with their SharePoint sites and site collections, answering questions, training the business Admins, suggesting improvements to their process or methodology, etc.
- General troubleshooting of problems experienced by SharePoint users, and collaborative participation with the SharePoint engineers to resolve problems with the platform.
- Perform duties & responsibilities specific to department functions & activities.
- Performs other duties & responsibilities as required or assigned by supervisor.
Digital Management, LLC (DMI) is looking for a poised and confidentSenior .NET Developer who can design, modify, develop, write, and implement web-based software applications. Among other applications, this position will support a highly complex case management system.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Participate in all aspects of the software development life cycle: project and architecture analysis, UI design, development, testing, code review, deployment, user training, documentation and support.
- Will be responsible for interacting directly with product owners and other stakeholders to develop requirements and ensure customer satisfaction. Highly effective communication skills are essential
- Build software using languages and technologies of the .NET framework.
- Will produce highly innovative technical solutions in support of migrating legacy systems into the cloud
- Will occasionally mentor junior developers
- Ability to function independently with minimal supervision
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Well versed in Agile methodologies, ceremonies and artifacts
- Write clean, scalable code using .NET programming languages
DMI is seeking a Senior Java Developer to be responsible for building and supporting large scale Java applications. Your primary responsibility will be to design and develop these applications, and to coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure. Thus, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and product quality is essential.
- Design highly scalable software solutions to improve functionality and system longevity
- Collaborate with project managers to implement end-to-end solutions for complex projects
- Lead small teams of junior and intermediate level developers
- Analyze current systems to maintain integrity and improve architecture
- Remain informed of current trends and technology developments
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Java code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
DMI (Digital Management, LLC.) is looking for a Facilities Escort to support our client in the Mark Center, Alexandria, VA.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
Reporting to the Director of DAI, this is a senior role with a high level of visibility. This role will closely align and partner with product teams to design and deliver game-changing consumer experiences. This innovative engineer will need to have the drive to positively impact millions of customers. You'll define and implement reliable, scalable, efficient and secure Dynamic Ad Insertion delivery architectures across web, mobile, and OTT.
Lead the architecture, development, testing, maintenance and monitoring of digital video systems that enrich web, mobile and OTT customer experiences. Research, evaluate and recommend digital media enterprise software and appliances for media encoding, transcoding, storage, management, ad insertion and delivery. Shape media strategy for the organization. Oversee the integration of Video Management Systems with Content Management Systems. Architect and maintain digital broadcast for resilience and uptime. Deploy digital video monitoring systems for automated detection and escalation of system outages and service degradation. Manage outages through formal processes for resolution, communication and mitigation. Architect scalable features including content delivery, live streaming, video on demand, cloud TV production, live audience interaction, content recommendation, and dynamic ad insertion. Define workflow best practices. Work with Engineering teams, product management stakeholders, and outside vendors to scope, and schedule service deployment. Anticipate and react to significant technology changes to ensure the company maintains a competitive industry position.
Do you have a history of success working with organizations to build enterprise applications leveraging Azure PaaS and Serverless offerings? Does your resume tout architecture experience on multi-million-dollar projects? Do you agree with the phrase “Real Architects Code”? We’re actively seeking a .NET/Azure Architect to join our talented team of consultants. If this sounds like you, we can’t wait to meet you!
What’s in it for you?
As a .NET/Azure Architect, you’ll lead an Agile team in the architectural design, development, and technology integration efforts for client projects. Your ability to think at both high level and in a detail-oriented fashion will help in your delivery of successful projects for our firm. You’ll tap into your rich experience with Azure and the .NET framework to aid in the construction of web-based interactive applications. Along the way, you will rapidly augment your existing experiences with additional experience across industries and disciplines. Being challenged to solve complex problems including transaction processing, interactions with relational databases and integration with external systems will drive you to elevate your skillset.
When new opportunities arise, we encourage you to leverage previous successful solutions in order to increase our overall effectiveness and organizational efficiency. As a natural team player, you’ll answer technical and procedural questions for less-experienced team members, take an active mentorship role with less-experienced team members, and teach improved techniques when necessary.
Eager to learn new technologies, earn a certification, and grow your skills? We wouldn’t have it any other way. Here at DMI, we emphasize skills cultivation, achievement recognition, and employee engagement. You will be encouraged to try new technologies and step into a new role with the support of an outstanding community of developers and architects.
- Designing and building system components
- Prototyping potential solutions
- Integrating disparate systems
- Leading code review activities and assist with source code management and build processes
- Demonstratable experience with unit testing and clean code
- Implementing bug fixes.
- Coaching and mentoring fellow team members
- Leading application development efforts
- Designing application architecture
- Taking ownership of an application and/or solution
- Planning and executing technical application details
- Keeping up with Azure PaaS and Serverless offerings
This position is responsible for orchestrating solutions for technology-based challenges, anticipate and foresee future issues, by translating our customer’s IT needs and future goals into a methodical plan. This will include integrating advanced technology and modernizing legacy systems. The ideal candidate will provide mentoring for a set of developers to make sure that best practices are being followed. The candidate will also perform day-to-day administration, configuration and ongoing maintenance of the ServiceNow platform supporting key ITIL processes like Request, Incident, Problem, Change, CMDB, Asset, Service Catalog, Knowledge, Employee Self Service and other service modules
The ServiceNow System Administrator maintains the stability and usability of the ServiceNow platform by performing application maintenance, managing support for incidents related to ServiceNow applications, and contributing to ServiceNow software releases by delivering configuration tasks and features. The ServiceNow System Administrator must have sound technical ability that enables the fulfillment of common configuration and maintenance tasks.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Experience with providing architect solutions for customer requirements
- Experience with ServiceNOW development, including core ITSM tables, Glide, scripting, business rules, client scripts, custom apps, or development methods.
- Experience with ServiceNOW applications for Tableau data visualization and business intelligence products.
- Experience with implementing scripted Web services such as jQery, or Prototype libraries, Java, SOAP and CMDB, asset integrations, as well as SAML and LDAP.
- Perform day to day administration of the ServiceNow system, including making approved changes to process and workflows in ITSM, SecOps or SAM modules
- Perform ServiceNow implementation tasks including but not limited to: configuration, integration, and testing.
- Facilitate and support development and testing phases
- Develop clear and concise technical and process documentation, making use of the knowledgebase module within ServiceNow.
- Communicate ServiceNow process, operations and capability information to all levels of management and the business.
- Work with business & IT users to identify and refine business requirements and workflows, as well as determine where ServiceNow can fit into business processes to improve services
- Activate plugins, work with UI & data policies, business rules, access control levels, alerts & notifications, import & update sets
- Create ServiceNow reports, dashboards & homepages. Utilize Performance Analytics to collect historical data.
- Communicate process changes, enhancements, and modifications - verbally or through written documentation - to management, staff, and other employees so that issues are well understood as they are resolved
- Manages and resolves incidents against ServiceNow applications
- Performs routine maintenance to include performance monitoring, error identification, remediation, instance cloning, new release and platform upgrades and instance clones.
- Manages Instance Security, User/Group Access/Access Control Lists, etc.
DMI (Digital Management, LLC.) is looking for a Information Systems Security Officer to support our client in Baltimore , MD
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Acquire and manage the necessary resources, including leadership support, financial resources, and key security personnel, to support information technology (IT) security goals and objectives and reduce overall organizational risk.
- Advise senior management (e.g., Chief Information Officer [CIO]) on risk levels and security posture.
- Advise senior management (e.g., CIO) on cost/benefit analysis of information security programs, policies, processes, systems, and elements.
- Communicate the value of information technology (IT) security throughout all levels of the organization stakeholders.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to establish the enterprise continuity of operations program, strategy, and mission assurance.
- Ensure that cybersecurity inspections, tests, and reviews are coordinated for the network environment.
- Participate in Risk Governance process to provide security risks, mitigations, and input on other technical risk.
- Knowledge of computer networking concepts and protocols, and network security methodologies.
- Knowledge of risk management processes (e.g., methods for assessing and mitigating risk).
- Knowledge of laws, regulations, policies, and ethics as they relate to cybersecurity and privacy.
- Knowledge of cybersecurity and privacy principles.
- Knowledge of cyber threats and vulnerabilities.
- Knowledge of cybersecurity and privacy principles used to manage risks related to the use, processing, storage, and transmission of information or data.
- Knowledge of Personally Identifiable Information (PII) data security standards.
- Knowledge of Payment Card Industry (PCI) data security standards.
- Knowledge of Personal Health Information (PHI) data security standards.
- Knowledge of data loss prevention (DLP).
DMI (Digital Management, LLC.) is looking for a WebSphere Application Server System Programmer to support our client in D.C.
The z/OS WebSphere Application System Programmer is responsible WebSphere Application Server for z/OS.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Installing IBM’s WebSphere Application Server (WAS) software and is responsible for customization of the software both on IBM’s z/OS and zLinux configurations.
- Installing, implementing, and maintaining Java/J2EE application under WebSphere Application Server.
- Implementing security management and auditing with RACF for z/OS and RACF/VM.
- Implementing WAS authentication and authorization capabilities to secure administrative functions and applications.
- Implementing, maintaining, and working with WAS stand-alone environment along with WAS cells, nodes, and servers.
- Implementing, maintaining, and working daily with WAS Network Deployment (ND) to provide clustering, high availability, and Advanced management features for distributed configurations.
- Customizing and maintaining WAS consisting of multiple application servers maintained from a central administration point as well as cluster application servers for workload distribution.
- Using the deployment manager for central administration to manage a cell consisting of multiple nodes and node groups in a distributed server configuration.
- Implementing WAS high availability manager service to eliminate single points of failure in any of the application servers.
- Customizing WAS Server Plug-in to direct requests to the appropriate application server and performing workload balancing and fail-over among servers in a cluster.
- Using job manager daily to provide management capabilities for multiple stand-alone application servers, administrative agents and deployment managers.
- Customizing WAS profiles to support runtime environments.
- Supporting WebSphere Application Server tools and development environments along with aiding application deployments and developers.
- Implementing an automated build process to provide a simple and convenient method for developers to accomplish builds for development, test, and production environments.
- Providing guidance and assisting the application developer areas in planning for serviceability and problem determination processes.
- Planning and executing recovery of WebSphere Application Server system software and applications during a Disaster Recovery.
DMI (Digital Management, LLC.) is looking for a z/OS Print Server System Programmer to support our client in D.C.
Person in this position require a diversity of skills in z/OS print serving, print distribution, print document archival / viewing system software, RJE and NJE printing and system automation.
The z/OS Print Server System Programmer is responsible for installing, customizing, and maintaining the Data Center’s suite of print distribution software. In addition, z/OS Print Server System Programmer is responsible for enabling various methods of application printing that are essential to principal lines of business users.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Planning, installing, customizing, and implementing print distribution software.
- Planning, installing, customizing, and implementing system automation in support of remote printing.
- Planning, configuring, customizing, and implementing Associated Printing for 3270 applications.
- Planning, configuring, customizing, and implementing printing from CICS using dynamic support system.
- Planning, configuring, customizing, and implementing printing for SNA and IP devices.
- Planning, configuring, customizing, and implementing print distribution software that archives print reports.
- Planning, configuring, customizing and implementing printing under z/OS JES2.
- Planning and assisting users in their printing needs.
- Planning, configuring, customizing, and implementing printers that use either LPR/LPD protocol, IPP protocol, or direct socket printing
- Planning, configuring, customizing, and implementing printing for local and remote printers
- Planning, installing, customizing, and implementing software products.
- Providing technical assistance to developers in the design and implementation of custom forms.
- Providing technical assistance to developers, production control and operations on enterprise printing
- Analyzing requirements and recommending software and hardware printing solutions.
- Performing problem determination and resolution using z/OS Tool and Service Aids.
- Planning, configuring, and implementing Telnet changes in support of user’s printing needs.
- Assisting PMOs in implementing form-based printing.
DMI (Digital Management, LLC.) is looking for a z/OS Sysplex Communications System Programmer to support our client in D.C.
The z/OS Sysplex Communication System Programmer is responsible for z/OS Communications Server, Configuration and implementation of routers, switches, SAN extenders and FICON switches supporting mainframe connectivity and networking communications.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Planning, installing, customizing, and implementing communications software products.
- Planning, implementing, and carrying out software/hardware migrations and conversions.
- Providing technical assistance to Network Management Local Area Network staff.
- Analyzing requirements and recommending software and hardware solutions.
- Evaluating existing communications software and recommending improvements.
- Performing problem determination and resolution using Virtual Telecommunications Access Method (VTAM) Trace facilities, following Change Control Process.
- Planning, installing, and implementing IBM Communications Server for z/OS.
- Defining VTAM major and minor node definitions.
- Planning and implementing Systems Network Architecture (SNA) and IP network topologies.
- Configures and maintains SNA Firewall definitions along with its operations.
- Updates and maintains the IBM Telnet Server with configurations which match the business requirements for terminals and printers.
- Planning, installing, and configuring network routers and switching devices.
- Configuring IBM zSeries Open Systems Adapters
- Performing problem determination of data mirroring links which comprises the network used for data mirroring; working with the channel extension Contractors, router and switch providers to ensure high availability to the network used for data mirroring.
- Developing, maintaining, and executing Disaster Recovery plans where the recovery site is geographically remote using the data mirroring strategy for recovery. These plans are for the communication aspect of the disaster recovery implementation.
- Developing, maintaining, and executing communication related security plans which conform to US government directives.
- Designing, planning, implementing and configuring FICON switches interfaces for z servers, disk and tape storage subsystems.
- Designing, planning and managing the implementation of a mirroring network over geographical distance.
DMI (Digital Management, LLC.) is looking for an Cyber Security System Programmer to support our client in D.C.
Cyber Security System Programmer primary responsibility is to protect the Data Center’s computer systems, from unauthorized disclosure of information, the loss of confidentiality, integrity and availability of information and information systems
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Deploying measures to protect communications to and from z/OS and zLinux.
- Implementing system authorization facility (SAF) controls through z/OS resource managers.
- Planning, installing, customizing, and implementing security controls under z/OS software products.
- Planning, installing, customizing and implementing Application Transparent security with z/OS Policy Agent.
- Planning, installing, customizing and implementing Transport Layer Security with z/OS Policy Agent.
- Planning and configuring the Policy Agent (PAGENT) to manage the rules and policies that define how SSL is used to connect to components under z/OS such as IBM Integration Bus.
- Planning and configuring the PAGENT to integrate with RACF such as using RACF key ring for
- Planning and implementing Resource Access Control Facility (RACF) definitions for security controls.
- Planning and configuring z/OS Intrusion Detection Services (IDS) to detect and report of scan attacks.
- Planning and configuring z/OS IDS to detect, report, and prevent all well-known attacks.
- Planning and configuring Port security under z/OS Communications Server TCP/IP security.
- Planning and configuring Stack security features under z/OS Communications Server TCP/IP.
- Planning and configuring IP filtering rules under PAGENT.
- Planning and configuring network access using SAF to control access to the entire networks or sub networks by individuals.
- Executing Packet tracing to perform problem determination and resolution of network security issues.
- Providing technical expertise in the design and implementation of Data Center’s external communications interfaces.
- Develops, implement, maintains, and executes network security controls in support of Disaster
- Recovery where the recovery site is geographically remote using a data mirroring strategy for recovery.
- Develops, maintains, and executes security plans which conform to US government directives.
- Planning and configuring security for z/OS UNIX System Services daemons.
- Planning and configuring security for the z/OS UNIX System Services kernel.
- Planning and configuring permissions bits z/OS UNIX directories and files.
- Planning, implementing and configuring z/OS UNIX auditing capabilities.
- Working with Security Operation Center to perform security scan and resolving Common Vulnerabilities and Exposures (CVEs) vulnerabilities.
DMI (Digital Management, LLC.) is looking for a Enterprise Software Engineer II to support our client in Detroit, MI.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Define, design, build, test, deploy and support software products
- Consistently follow the specified software development methodology
- Elaborate, estimate, and design for small increments of work,…just in time
- Prefrom root cause analsysis, technology evaluation, and design spikes
- Forecast completing well-defined work and deliver on those forecasts
- Swarm around tasks along with othe Scrum team member
- Utilize technical skills, creativity and cummunication skills, with assistace from team members to design and document a system that fulfills customer requrirements
- Test drive code
- Pair program with different people in many situations
- Particiaptes in design walkthroughs
- Implements test plans, including the creation of test data and the verification of the test environment
- Maintains hardware and software in the production environment of assigned areas
- Report status of assigned software development and/or maintenance tasks
- Meet team standards and provide the flexibiltiy to meet future customer needs
- Addressess production problems and makes changes to system functionality
DMI (Digital Management, LLC.) is looking for a Backend Engineer in Bangalore.
- You’ll be working with the Architecture team for building various concepts from PoCs to production
- Research and explore improvements of the architecture to deliver large scale and high performance streaming solutions
- Responsible for the architectural design and development
- Build and maintain secure APIs
- Design and develop new features and interfaces using web programming paradigms
- Ensure the code is optimized and the platform performance is not affected
- Responsible for solving technical problems in the development process
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or relevant studies
- At least 3 years of hardcore backend development experience
- Familiar with OOP principles and hands-on experience in working with languages such as NodeJS or Golang
- Hands on experience in working with Nginx and its modules
- At Least 1 year of experience in working with AWS Cloud (or GCP)
- Proficient in NoSQL databases like Redis, Couchbase
- Knowledge of WebSocket and message queues
- Familiar with the principles of Unix / Linux operating system and skilled in using shell tools
- Team player with good communication and problem solving skills
- Experience in working with Git
- Familiar with software development process, good coding style and programming habits
- A solid understanding of how web applications work including security, session management, and development best practices.
DMI (Digital Management, LLC.) is looking for a Dynamic Ad insertion Engineer in Bangalore.
- Programming skills: Java, Kotlin, C++.
- Experience in Object Oriented and Event driven programming.
- Experience with technologies: HTTP, JSON, XML, Web Services/REST API.
- Experience with various scripting technologies such as bash, python.
- Knowledge of Video streaming systems and Dynamic Ad Insertion architectures for Linear, VOD, Web/Mobile and other IPTV devices.
- Includes, but not limited to, Adaptive Bit Rate (ABR) protocols (HLS, HSS, and MPEG-DASH), Server Side/Client Side Ad insertion, Video/Audio encoding/ transcoding, packaging.
- Familiarity with industry standards such as SCTE and IAB for video advertising a plus. (SCTE 35, SCTE 130, IAB-VAST/VMAP)
- Strong experience in services in public cloud computing (AWS, GCP, Azure), Container technologies - docker, Kubernetes/ECS/Fargate.
- Ability to design and develop software with focus on maintainability, re-use, performance and scalability
- Good communications skills and team player with ability to collaborate with multiple teams within the Enterprise.
- You have a strong academic background in statistics and machine learning. The typical candidate has a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Math, Statistics, Computer Science, Physics or such quantitative fields.
- Overall 10+ years with atleast 5 years of your experience were related to data and data analysis. You have worked on a variety of complex data analysis and modeling problems, gathering a great deal of practical wisdom on how to apply these techniques to real world scenarios.
- For atleast 2 years, you have been in a technical leadership position responsible for the output of a team. The team(s) you were leading successfully executed and delivered multiple data science projects end to end under your leadership.
- You are competent enough to roll up your sleeves and get things done as a data scientist when the situation demands. You have a wide range of statistical and machine-learning tools under your belt. These include linear models for regression and classification, multi-level models, factor analysis & PCA, discriminant analysis, support vector machine, decision tree ensembles & bootstrap, neural networks, mixture models & clustering algorithms, and so on. You are proficient in at least one programming language commonly used for data analysis (like R/Python), and you are comfortable with SQL.
DMI (Digital Management, LLC.) is looking for a MicroServices Developer in Bangalore.
You are a hands-on person and a true techie at heart. You enjoy enhancing your skills, while working through challenging tasks. You are highly motivated in keeping yourself abreast with latest trends and developments to help enhancing the technology capability of the organization. The MicroServices Developer would design, develop, and configure micro services software systems, to meet market and/or client requirements either end-to-end from analysis, design, implementation, quality assurance (including testing), to delivery and maintenance of the software product or system or for a specific phase of the lifecycle. You will apply knowledge of technologies, applications, methodologies, processes, and tools to support a client, project, or entity.
- Work with Technical Analyst, Technical Architect to create the UI High level and Detailed Design for the applications
- Performs hands on coding using Java/J2EE & unit testing
- Interact with tech lead to understand technology direction/changes, standards, and best practices
- Resolve technical issues for designers and developers during project lifecycle
- Excellent problem solving/troubleshooting skills on Java/J2EE technologies
- Experience working with coordination of multiple teams
- Designs, develops, and implements web-based Java applications to support business requirements. Follows approved life cycle methodologies, creates design documents, and performs program coding and testing.
- Resolves technical issues through debugging, research, and investigation.
- Contribute to the Design and develop high quality software for large scale Java/Spring Batch/Micro-service Applications
- Perform unit and system testing of application code as well as execution of implementation activities.
- Ensures that expected application performance levels are achieved. Designs, codes, tests, debugs, documents, maintains, and modifies computer programs of high complexity, significance, and risk
- Minimum 5+ years hands on experience in designing full stack applications as a part of a team including development, basic database design, system integration and testing, creating reusable modules/packages and developing APIs/Microservices
- Strong experience in programming languages and framework – Java 8+, JSF, Hibernate, Spring Framework (Core, MVC, Data, Boot, JMS), EJB and JUnit etc.
- Strong understanding of microservice architecture, Java/J2EE, Spring, Spring Boot, REST, JSON, Micro Services, 12 Factor Apps, Apache.
- Hands-on experience in creating RESTful web services and consuming web services.
- Ability to design, develop and implement scalable, elastic microservice based platforms.
- Demonstrated knowledge of OAuth token-based authentication protocol.
- Good understanding of PCI and Security Coding Standards
- Hands-on experience with any of the logging frameworks (SLF4J/logback/Log4j).
- Experience in RDBMS or NO SQL databases and writing SQL queries (Joins, group by, aggregate functions, etc.)
- Must have experience in GIT (BitBucket, GitHub, GitLab).
- Experience in using development tools like IntelliJ, ScalaTest, SonarQube, HP Fortify and Gatling