DMI (Digital Management, LLC.) is looking for an Office 365 Developer
DMI (Digital Management, LLC.) is looking for a
Office 365 Business Analyst
PRIMARY ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist in developing project technology strategy by understanding key client objectives; diagnose and map client requirements; articulate solution risks and barriers; recommend project approaches; prepare time and cost estimates; plan full project life cycle
- Lead and participate in requirements gathering sessions with client business and IT personnel
- Plan, conduct, document, and direct the analysis of complex business problems and processes
- Document epics, user stories, and acceptance criteria in agile projects
- Translate business requirements to functional requirements
- Meet with the business subject matter experts to ensure requirements meet expectations
- Create specifications for systems to meet business requirements
- Define data requirements to support technical and user experience design
- Identify, evaluate and develop systems and procedures, which are cost effective and meet user requirements
- Provide support to the SharePoint development team for functional requirement issues
- Develop test plans and write test cases
- Assist in testing application to ensure that the application meets the functional requirements (traceability)
- Document software defects; conduct defect disposition meetings
- Maintain and enhance existing applications to accommodate changes in the business processes
Office 365 Architect
PRIMARY ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Design, develop, and review solutions built on Office 365, SharePoint Online, Microsoft Teams, Power Apps, Power Automate, and more
- Build scalable, extensible, and secure applications on Microsoft platforms
- Ensure technical feasibility of UI / UX designs
- Creation of technical design documentation
- Define best practices, including principles of Clean Code, while working with cross functional teams to ensure their adoption
- Lead a team of dynamic, energetic software engineers
- Provide estimates for new solutions in the pre-sales process
- Provide team mentoring, coding, testing, and on-time delivery of high-quality work
DMI is looking for a Security Architect/Engineer to help strengthen secuirty team and new inovations.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assess assigned security project tasks and milestones and allocate tasking and responsibilities of team members according to their respective strengths.
- Perform daily checks on outstanding project tasks keep the team on track to complete milestones accordingly.
- Clarify issues or questions for team members facilitate obtaining the necessary support to remove roadblocks.
- Provide clarification to agencies stakeholders questions to ensure successful assessment outcomes.
- Provide feedback to Senior management on performance issues and improvements on implemented security project approaches, processes, procedures, methodologies etc.
- Provide technical guidance and mentoring to team members.
- Tactically navigate stalemate situations to manage competing interests and priorities among stakeholders.
- Assess and understand at a high-level organization mission, goals, and objectives and relate cyber security principles and requirements to the mission.
- Translate and explain cyber security principles and technical security requirements to non-technical stakeholders to facilitate understanding implementation and maturity of management, operational, and technical security controls, based organization mission objectives outlined in security policies, directives, orders, and standards.
- Identify and review body of evidence/artifacts required to support implementation and maturity of management, operational, and technical security controls i.e., Policies, plans, process, procedures, guidelines, standards, and system architecture, design, and configuration documents, service and change control tickets, logs, reports, formal and informal communication artifacts.
- Communicate assessment/audit risk findings and mitigations to technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Identify, monitor, and communicate to senior management task performance risks, issues, problems, and develop and implement mitigations or request assistance needed.
- Provide support developing and maintaining security assessment practice documentation i.e., policies, plans, processes, procedures, guidelines, standards, methodologies, report templates, questionnaire templates.
- Design and develop security architectures for cloud and cloud/hybrid-based systems.
- Develops standards in partnership with Engineering, Infrastructure Services, and Application Development.
- Develops and executes strategies to increase Cloud Security knowledge throughout the enterprise.
- Leads initiatives designed to share knowledge across Security Platforms and/or Technology teams. Identifies, recommends, coordinates, deliver timely knowledge to support teams regarding technologies, processes, or tools.
DMI is looking for a DevSecOps Engineer to help strengthen application scalability, automation, deployment, testing automation, and security posture on multiple developments. You will work closely with development and security teams to understand application components and their build, deployment, and dependency requirements. You will develop DevSecOps solutions using industry best practices in Azure Cloud and on-prem environments. The ideal candidate will have experience with developing CI/CD software delivery pipelines and a background in systems administration (on-prem/cloud) or software development.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design, create and maintain CI/CD software delivery pipelines & tools for an enterprise-scale system with a large developer base.
- Design, create and maintain Infrastructure as Code (IaC) code artifacts.
- Working in tandem with the Security and DevOps enablement engineers to codify compliance to the governance principles on DevSecOPs.
- Engineer and implement automated DevSecOps pipelines that stably build, test, secure, and deploy artifacts to running environments.
- Review and analyze vulnerability data to identify security risks to the organization’s network, infrastructure, and applications and determine if any reported vulnerabilities are false positives.
- Perform root-cause analysis and change the system to avoid similar issues in the future.
- Use and support the operation of source code repositories, including token-based authentication and pulling, branching, and merging processes.
- Participate in creating long-term and short-term strategies for scaling cloud environments.
- Provide deployment support by deploying applications and microservices in cloud environments.
- Manage operational maintenance such as OS patches, security vulnerabilities, etc. to ensure the healthy status of various prod and non-prod environments.
- Analyze and identify root causes of critical problems, incident reports, and communication.
- Maintain, monitor, and help improve the performance and availability of the 24x7 production environment including networks, servers, databases, etc.
- Write clear documentation of DevSecOps solutions.
- Document implemented security controls (in support of the Risk Management Framework)
- Learn and research new tools/technology/code to improve DevSecOps solutions.
- Experience with Jenkins, Octopus, TFS, Nexus, Splunk.
- Experience with Visual Studio IDE 2015, 2017, 2019.
- Involve in writing custom PowerShell, Groovy scripts to automate the deployment process using Jenkins, Octopus, and Administer the IIS App Pools and Virtual directories.
- Extensively worked on Jenkins by installing, configuring, and maintaining the pipelines for end-to-end automation for all build and deployments.
DMI is currently seeking to hire a Senior BA/QA Engineer to support a Federal Government customer in the DC metro area. This position will provide support for an enterprise web-based system
Duties and Responsibilities
- Participate in all aspects of business analysis, testing, including functional, regression, integration, load, and system testing.
- Quickly understands the business issues and data challenges of the enterprise Grants management system.
- Review and edit business requirements, specifications, processes, and recommendations related to proposed solution.
- Take initiative to suggest new standards, implement new strategies, and undertake special projects.
- Define, document, analyze, perform, and interpret developmental tests for new and modified products or product components.
- Prepare project documentation including meeting minutes, business process documents, quick reference sheets and other process workflow diagrams as required.
- Investigate and resolve operational problems in conjunction with other engineering and technical personnel.
- Identify and report bugs found through testing and document them. Experience using issue tracking tools like Jira.
- Ensure that all test items follow established change management processes, well-tested and tracked using the provided test management software.
- Solve challenging business and technical analytical problems, detail oriented.
- Develop efficient and effective quantitative methods and guidelines to continuously improve quality processes and practices across multiple projects.
- Participate in program Agile software development initiatives (standup, planning, Increment planning) to support innovation and enhancement of custom applications through iteration/functionality testing
Do you have a strong investigative analysis, and design mindset with the ability to communicate adoption roadmaps through the use of various modeling techniques and core documentation? Have a solid technical foundation in web, web services, and mobile taxonomies?
If this sounds like you, we can’t wait to meet you. We’re actively seeking a Sr. Systems/Technical Analyst to join our talented DMI team.
In this role, you will be responsible to work between global and local product teams to map and document business and technical requirements for U.S based implementations of the connected car platform.
Key activities for the role include but are not limited to: For various projects and enhancements, execute all configuration / code work to implement custom application development, assist with developing related Salesforce reporting and analytics requirements, and deploy to production the changes/ enhancements.
The position requires detailed knowledge of and experience shaping the SFDC environment to achieve business objectives.
The Work Itself
- Comprehensive SFDC knowledge
- Work with SFDC team, business units and IT teams (as needed), to build solutions in salesforce.com that support business requirements and processes for continuous improvement.
- Configuration and development including but not limited to, Apex code and supporting test classes, Custom Objects, Workflow Rules, Custom Fields, Validation Rules, and Visual Force Pages.
- Perform administration tasks as needed related to SFDC, including but not limited to:
- User management (activation, deactivation, password support)
- Security (roles, profiles, sharing roles, global security settings)
- Configuration (field set-up, page layouts, record types, assignment rules)
- Workflow and approval management
- Communication templates
- Analytics (reports, dashboards)
- AppExchange (apps and plug-ins)
- Data management exercises to assure (data loads, transfer, cleansing)
- Provide user support to troubleshoot individual issues and logging support issues to identify trends and topics requiring escalation and feature / enhancements.
- Work with IT to supports ongoing release management and rollout with new configuration
- Front End desktop development using SF and/or other UI tools
Are you curious, known for solving complex problems? Are you excellent at identifying and applying design patterns? Do you enjoy mentoring and sharing your knowledge? Do you enjoy large-scale digital transformation challenges and helping leadership identify the right solution? Are you a thought leader for implementing solutions using agile and design thinking methods? Does your working technical knowledge span a broad range?
If this sounds like you, we can’t wait to meet you. We’re actively seeking an experienced technical leader to join our talented team.
What’s in it for you?
First, you will be at the forefront of growing our practice, carving out solutions, winning fun opportunities, and driving these solutions to reality with strong team support. This is an opportunity to stake your claim in the digital transformation world. Work with senior leadership to identify, win, and build fun, transformational solutions in multiple vertical domains and technology stacks. This is not a sales role or a sales engineering role. This is the most senior technical leader and trusted advisor in the practice.
As a Practice Lead, you will be the glue that integrates the project and business strategies across multiple programs with clients. Exercise your years of experience and broad depth of technical knowledge by seeking to understand the right solutions with clients. Drive these client needs to reality by identifying design patterns and advising our developers and architects throughout the solution lifecycle using Agile methodologies. Your extensive experience will be the central role in the planning and construction of client strategies and go-to-market offerings. You’ll also advise client senior leadership on how to best take advantage emerging digital technologies and services while guiding the internal practice to proactively adopt these patterns and methods. You will be rewarded by continuously “leveling up” your skills with additional experience across various industries and disciplines and by relying on peers with strong, diverse experiences. You might specialize in an industry or domain, but you will also be an invaluable asset to the forward motion of the entire company by taking responsibility for the overall strategy employed on multiple engagements while also helping to mentor and grow DMI’s future architects and leaders.
Eager to learn new technologies, earn certifications, and grow your skills? We wouldn’t have it any other way. Here at DMI, we emphasize skills cultivation, achievement recognition, and employee engagement. You will be encouraged to try new technologies, eagerly discover strategic solutions for clients, and continuously improve our internal abilities with the support of an outstanding community of leaders, developers, and architects.
- Verbal and written communication comfort and expertise.
- Lead diverse stakeholders to understanding the right solution through group facilitation.
- Sell the results of architectural approaches through presentations, models, prototyping, and visual diagramming.
- Analysis and Design:
- Deliver models, graphical representations, and abstractions using enterprise frameworks and the right tool for the right understanding.
- Apply your large toolbox and experience set to uncover the solution that meets the needs of a customer. Tools such as: Design thinking, business and opportunity canvas, service blueprinting, event storming, Business Process Modelling, etc.
- Management (e.g.: prioritization)
- Extend your reach and influence by intentionally and proactively coaching and mentoring upcoming or existing architects.
- Help hire, level up, train, and grow teams as well as your own tools.
- Be the Architect for cross-project Architecture strategies, opportunities, and problem resolution.
- Advise and consult business process analysis and design, and service delivery, particularly with respect to the use of information, technology trend and direction.
- Monitor and resolve, as the architectural leader, inter-program and inter-project issues.
- Influence internal DMI and client business strategy.
- Translate or map business strategy into digital strategy.
- Understand, translate and communicate the technology product and vendor strategies and how these map to customer preferences
- Understand modeling and representing the organizations business requirements in a human consumable manner, as it relates to the technical, digital strategy.
DMI is looking for a motivated and dynamic Business Development Representative to assist the Managed Services business unit with business development and growth. This role will service inbound sales inquiries, make outbound calls, and focus on engaging and qualifying prospective customers and partners. The Business Development Representative will play a critical role in assisting the Director of Sales with business unit growth and alignment with target customers and partners.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Report directly to Director of Sales
- Respond, engage and qualify inbound leads and inquiries
- Make outbound calls to target contacts
- Utilize DMI-provided tools, cold calling, and email to generate new sales opportunities.
- Build relationships with prospects to qualify leads as sales opportunities
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market
- Apply knowledge of IT Managed Services and associated solutions and strategies related to the client’s business to attain business unit objectives.
- Work independently, as well as with 3rd party inside sales, to generate leads and build relationships by nurturing warm prospects and finding new potential sales outlets.
- Identify opportunities and manage sales cycle with guidance from Director of Sales and/or Business Unit President.
- Engage Sales Director to solution, negotiate and close opportunities, as required.
- Work with Director of Sales and Corporate Marketing to identify best practices to refine go to market strategy.
- Organize meetings and engage business unit team (as required) to drive opportunities.
- May perform other related duties as required and assigned to grow the Managed Services business.
Digital Management, LLC (DMI), is seeking to hire an Android Engineer to support our Bangalore Team.
As an Android Engineer, you will be responsible for the design and development of applications aimed at Android TV based products. You will be required to evaluate, select and adapt existing and emerging technologies to enhance the productivity and stability of the product. You will be working alongside other engineers and developers working on different aspects of the product. Commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and creating quality products is essential.
● Design and implementation of applications for Android TV products
● Translate requirements, designs and wireframes into high quality code
● Design, build, test and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable code
● Cross-functional team collaboration to design, define and ship new features
● 4-6 years of experience in developing complex, large-scale Android applications
● BE/BTech/MCA/ME/MTech/MS in Computer Science or a related technical field or equivalent practical experience
● Excellent proficiency in Java, Kotlin, Android SDK and OOP concepts.
● Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns and best practices
● Good understanding of Android basics, like memory management, thread management, networking etc.
● Hands-on knowledge of supporting multiple versions of Android, screen resolutions and device types
● Effective communication and soft skills
Role Summary: Brief summary which describes nature and level of work
• Quickly understand current landscape vis-à-vis product areas, features, user scenarios
• Identify objective quality measures to consistently measure (including NFRs) in each product area with direction from internal VWAC principals
• Complete an exhaustive study of inconsistencies/gaps in each product area
• Deliver a quality framework with specific recommendations to implement a uniform set of metrics in each product area
• Provide guidance to DevOps/SDETs for implementation of CI/CD and Test Automation framework
Role Summary: Brief summary which describes nature and level of work
As a Contract UX Designer you will participate throughout the entire design process from inspiration and research to building prototypes and communicating a vision, bringing to life integrated digital experiences through brand, people, space, products and services. You will work with the product team to conceive, design, develop, test, and launch new products and services, applying design thinking to user experience design.
Role Responsibilities: List essential functions in order of importance; include percentage of time spent performing each function (total should equal 100%)
Design – 80%
· Plan, lead and actively contribute to human centered design activities from framing insights and opportunities to ideating, iteratively sketching and prototyping to creating experiences that bring value to Volkswagen Automotive Cloud customers, business, and brand
· Facilitate design thinking / human centered design workshops and ideation sessions with UX and cross functional teams
· Guide and oversee holistic experience vision (software, and services) and solutions from research to delivery, leading UX team throughout the process
· Lead teams through iterative prototyping – low to high fidelity, based on needs and pace
· Guide and develop scenarios and customer journeys through storyboards, illustrations, videos, etc. to communicate vision throughout iterative design process
· Ensure overall quality of solutions throughout the design process
· Be a strong and passionate voice for the work as we share and present to cross-functional teams and executive leadership
· Share trends, strategic perspectives, concepts with the UX design team and key work partners to further develop Volkswagen Automotive Cloud’s strategic opportunities
· Drive conversations about standards, processes and workflows
· Be responsible for delivering UX designs, style guides, final graphics and provide design support to the engineering team throughout the development cycle.
· Provide art direction, designs and creative support for the marketing team.
· Develop and maintain detailed user-interface specifications.
· Act as a source of product knowledge for the broader internal organization.
· Remain flexible to changing priorities, open to new ideas and have the customer experience firmly as the focus
Research – 20%
· Establish and drive a process for conducting usability studies with the goal of gaining a strong understanding and validation of user needs.
· Contribute to the group’s shared knowledge of user-centered design and research methodologies.
· Continuously stay current with UX trends in the market, unique design styles, imagery and emerging technologies and introduce these methodologies into product designs.
· Understand user needs through usability studies, focus groups, web analytics and competitor evaluations.
· Participate in user acceptance testing of new products providing feedback to the development team on usability and overall functionality.
· Consult with stakeholders on best practices in customer experience management
· Work closely with product management and other researchers to develop the product roadmap.
Digital Management, LLC (DMI) is seeking a full-time Senior Executive Talent Acquisition to support our recruiting team for recruitment of IT skills in UK and Europe.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Establish and maintain relationships with hiring managers to stay abreast of current and future hiring and business needs.
- Perform searches for qualified candidates according to relevant job criteria, using computer database, networking, Internet recruiting resources, cold calls, media and employee referrals. Interview applicants to obtain information on work history, training, education and job skills.
- Contact applicants to inform them of employment possibilities, consideration, and selection. Inform potential applicants about facilities, operations, benefits, and job or career opportunities in organizations.
- Engaging and negotiating compensation with candidates.
- Ablity to understand the local labour laws for Contracting and Full time employment in UK and Europe.
Digital Management, LLC (DMI) is seeking a full time Immigration Manager to support the Employee Resources (HR) team. Work location is the corporate headquarters in Bethesda, MD.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage immigration lifecycle for all the applicants and identified resources (work visas and permanent residencies – proficient in managing H/L. Experience or knowledge of EU markets is good to have.
- Oversees immigration program and liaisons with immigration attorneys to assist employees with immigration matters. Work closely with service providers such as tax consultants, external immigration counsel, and relocation vendors to ensure timely, high-quality services are provided and SLAs are met.
- Ability to clearly interact with and advise managers and leaders on complex immigration matters. Educate managers and business partners on immigration issues, strategies, and guidelines.
- Manage international immigration applications and facilitate information and document collections internally and externally between the Company and service providers
- Respond to a high volume of global emails and phone calls to communicate policy, procedures, and resolve immigration, relocation, assignment.
- Leads and partners with cross-functional stakeholders & HRBP’s on team projects to improve immigration function.
- Ensures all paperwork, including applications for immigration and visas are completed accurately and in a timely manner.
- Reviews immigration procedures and legal status of foreign employees.
- Documents company immigrations processes and procedures.
- Responsible for compliance with all applicable rules and regulations.
Job Description: This role will focus on managing end-to-end program and executing connected vehicle Over-the-air software campaigns.
- Identifying the new software releases potentially getting deployed on customer vehicles. Collaborating with the software team and suppliers to understand the firmware version delta.
- Working with different team to attain software version validation report and updating quality vehicle fleet.
- Deploying update campaign by classifying across the region, vehicle line, ECU and different delta update.
- Monitoring their update progress operations.
- Extracting and Analyzing millions of vehicle update data from different data sources and visualizing it on the BI tool.
- Visualizing the data by different parameters, classifiers and segmentation (different firmware update segmentation, update by region, vehicle line, ECU and vehicle codes).
- Representing the update progress data visualization to stakeholders in weekly cadence and highlighting any issue identified.
- Performing cost analysis for the entire campaign.
- Setup and Track the progress of FOTA Campaigns
- Identify and track project interdependencies to ensure campaigns are launched in timely manner.
- Communicate timely and accurate status to appropriate stakeholders.
- Predict roadblocks, obstacles and establish meetings or integration points between teams.
- Identify and develop VIN lists that need to be launched into regional and Nation-wide campaigns.
- Monitor the performance and completions of FOTA Campaigns.
- Identify additional VINs that can be loaded into FOTA campaigns to increase FOTA campaign efficiency.
- Identify failed VINs and re-deploy into campaigns as required.
- Automate reports for different stakeholders capturing different KPIs of the campaign.
- Fulfill ad-hoc data needs for various stakeholders.
Performing cost analysis estimating the campaign operation data cost with estimated savings per
IT STORAGE Operations ENGINEER: Position Description
The IT team is looking for an outstanding IT Storage Operations Engineer. This individual is responsible for ensuring all data storage solutions function at world class performance through disciplined daily operational procedures, capacity planning, performance analysis, contingency planning and hardware refresh strategies, and automation. The role executes common practices and techniques using tools and principles designed for daily execution of IT operational processes. IT processes are based on the ITIL framework defined by an IT Service Management (ITSM) staff. The role of IT Storage Operations is to align daily activities to these processes increasing compliance and effectiveness. The role also plans and executes operational activities involving storage array patching, preventative maintenance, assurance of IT standards compliance and impromptu environment enhancement assignments.
This role maintains a relationship with all IT discipline to continually drive improvements in practices and procedures used by IT operations teams. The ITSM staff is a key contributor to the scope and activities of IT Storage Operations. As processes adapt to ever changing regulatory and audit requirements, this role must adapt to respectively evolving practices and procedures. Increasing automation from Cloud Automation & Engineering team is quickly affecting operational routines requiring this role to adapt just as quickly. DevOps tools and techniques are advancing requiring new skills and training across all IT teams. IT Security controls evolve in response to new threat vectors increasing the daily vigilance expected from system administrators and monitoring teams.
The IT Storage Engineer plays a critical role building and maintaining a world class storage environment that delivers continuous availability, performance and capacity growth. The role is expected to identify risks and issues that may potentially jeopardize customers’ ability to transact critical functions 24 hours a day every day. All associates are expected to provide feedback regarding organizational, training curriculums, changes to financial plans and improvements for regulatory compliance. The skillset of IT operations teams is rapidly changing from routine execution of command line functions to developers of automated actions designed to reduce downtime and eliminating unplanned outages.
This individual is responsible for executing the activities of IT Storage Operations including: maintenance release planning, event communications, production system readiness, audit activities, management reporting, etc. This may require the implementation of new tools and processes to create a fully collaborative work experience that determines conflict and constraints through a data driven model.
The role is responsible to collaborate with peers on routine operational metric reporting of key process indicators (KPI) enabling senior leadership with data for tactical action and strategic planning. Operational reporting must illustrate staffing efficiencies or constraints, environment stability or failure points, capacity forecasts or overconsumption, process strengths or weaknesses, etc. This effort is highly collaborative across multiple teams, however, this role will drive the standard reporting requirements to present a concise, common view of the IT infrastructure landscape to senior leadership.
The role works across all functional areas of the company to reproduce and resolve customer issues, achieving high levels of customer satisfaction. The right candidate will be an empowered self-starter, familiar with working in a fast pace environment. The position will have the responsibility of working with customers, technical support teams, development teams, and technology infrastructure teams.
- Set priorities and validate services are delivered in a timely and efficient manner according to IT policies and standards.
- Ensure all activities are managed per IT methodology and processes
- Execute incident response and break-fix triage process storage related issues
- Partner with application owners to develop storage strategies.
- Provide suggestions to improve the delivery of services by the team
- Report operational service metrics with actionable plans to improve operational efficiency, enhance service quality/SLA, and optimize delivery
- Provide knowledge, expertise and coordinate business application activities leveraging the following storage arrays:
- Dell enterprise storage solutions
- EMC VMAX3 / PowerMax
- Cisco MDS Storage Networking
- EMC Isilon / Oracle ZFS - NAS
- EMC Data Domain
- EMC Unisphere
- Prepare and execute disaster recovery procedures such as SRDS
- Execute and provide feedback for operational policies, procedure, processes, and standards
- Validate compliance to infrastructure security standards
- Execute and improve vulnerability and resiliency management strategies, including: patching, reboots, infrastructure testing, and other proactive maintenance tasks
- Monitor infrastructure capacity and performance
- Partner with key vendor providers to escalate and troubleshoot severity issues
- Ensure runbooks are in place that define day-to-day support, maintenance, troubleshooting knowledgebase of the infrastructure.
- Provide mentorship and leadership to emerging talent within the infrastructure technology (in the form of cross training, workshops, and knowledge sharing).
- Service Delivery Management, escalate performance issues
- Review and track root cause analysis and preventative action items
- Manage, communicate, and deliver all steady state issues to business
- Review and approve steady state SLA metrics
- Identify and drive ITIL process improvement
- Review and present operational metrics explaining business impact and risk
- Execute transition to sustain process
- Ensure SOX access control and enterprise access control activities executed per policy
- Resolve day to day technical issues
- Security Vulnerability Remediation
- Use of appropriate IT operations methodologies
DMI is currently seeking to hire a .Net Software Developer (mid) to support a Federal Government customers in the DC metro area. This analyst will provide Support for an enterprise web-based system.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Build high-quality, scalable, and predictable end-to-end web applications on Microsoft technology stack and maintain them
- Experience using TFS, visual studio IDE, and GIT repository
- Experience in Product Life Cycle Management, agile methodologies: Scrum, Kanban, etc.
- Collaborate with internal teams to produce software design and architecture
- Work with the Architecture team to design and implement cloud IaaS, SaaS, and PaaS solutions
- Work in hybrid server environments (on-prem & cloud)
- Experience in deploy and manage storage, VMs, virtual networks, and identifies
- Develop documentation throughout the software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Experience in resolving application performance issues by analyzing the root cause, impact analysis, and applying unit-tested code fix
- Make regular modifications to existing software for error correction, adaptation to new software, and to improve overall function and performance
- Improve web application design by employing the industry's most relevant best practices and SOLID design principle
- Develop, modernize, and make enhancements to an existing applications to support the Azure Cloud initiative
DMI (Digital Management, LLC.) is looking for Senior Database Administrator to support our client in Maryland.
The resource will support DoIT in several ways which may include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Maintain and modify existing database systems built on Microsoft SQL, MySQL, Microsoft Access and other database technologies
• Support the deployment and patching of Microsoft SQL Server environments
• Analyze the performance of supported database systems and recommend, design, and implement improvements
• Support migrations from legacy database systems to modern implementations of various architectures
• Create and maintain documentation for supported database systems
• Create and support advanced SQL queries, stored procedures, views, functions, and other elements
• Work with application developers to integrate supported databases into projects
DMI is looking for Service Desk Analysts to support a federal customer in the DC Metro area. This candidate will be responsible for the following:
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Answer Help Desk phones and provide Tier I/II support to users on a variety of issues
- Responds to telephone calls, email and personnel requests for technical support
- Log and prioritize calls and provide reports as required on Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
- Documents, tracks, and monitors the problem to ensure a timely resolution
- Possess strong customer service and communications skills
- Analyze, evaluate, and test software and hardware problems
- Handle heavy call volume