Digital Management, LLC (DMI) is seeking a full time Supply Chain Security Analyst to support a government client establish a third-party vendor management capability. In this role you will perform research and development, technical analyses, and strategic program planning for the client ensuring they meet established information security, compliance, operational risk, and reporting requirements. The candidate must be able to work independently and with a team. This position requires a broad mix of technical and business acumen coupled with good communication and a strong desire to learn.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide technical expertise in SCRM to implement, expand, and mature an end-to-end SCRM program
- Advise and provide technical expertise to create policy, process, and implementation of tools for architecting, modeling, and designing a Supply Chain Risk Management infrastructure to continuously assess, mitigate, and minimize risk to the system’s security and to the overall mission
- Establish data-driven analysis methods, Key Risk Indicators, metrics, and reporting dashboards for monitoring SCRM program effectiveness
- Identify acquisition supply chain vulnerabilities and recommending appropriate mitigations
- Translate analysis results into actionable recommendations e
- Develop trusted strategic partnerships with key sponsors and stakeholders
- Develop deliverables to include drafting data diagrams, creating security and privacy documents
- Identify process improvements and assist in documenting processes, procedures, and job aides
- Keep abreast of and apply information security trends and regulatory and compliance changes affecting the security landscape, and apply them in daily work
- Other duties as assigned
Digital Management, LLC (DMI) is seeking a full time Cloud Security SME to support a government client develop and implement an enterprise-wide Cloud Adoption Strategy and support the Risk Management Assessment and Authorization (A&A) processes. In this role you will perform research and development, technical analyses, and strategic program planning for the client ensuring they meet established information security, compliance, operational risk, and reporting requirements. You will develop or update process and template documentation. The candidate must be able to work independently and with a team. This position requires a broad mix of technical and business acumen coupled and excellent communication skills.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide technical expertise in Cloud migration
- Develop a roadmap for migrating all cloud capable workloads to the cloud
- Conduct a cloud readiness review of workloads to create a catalog of all cloud capable workloads
- Develop an approach to establish a centralized Cloud Operations Center
- Recommend incident response process improvements to incorporate cloud-based systems or systems acquired outside of the OIT data center
- Develop ATO artifact templates to include but not limited to SSPs, POAMs, Contingency Plans, and other security documentation
- Develop and present briefs to stakeholders and government leads.
- Develop deliverables to include drafting data diagrams, creating security and privacy documents
- Identify process improvements and document processes, procedures, and job aides
Digital Management, LLC (DMI) is seeking a full time Change Management SME to support a government client develop and implement an enterprise-wide Change Management program. This role is part of a larger effort cyber security modernization effort to review and re-engineer key administrative and business functions and processes, with an emphasis on IT security. In this role you will perform research and development, technical analyses, and strategic program planning for the client ensuring they meet established information security, compliance, operational risk, and reporting requirements. You will develop or update process and template documentation. The candidate must be able to work independently and with a team. This position requires a broad mix of technical and business acumen coupled and excellent communication skills.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Support the development of an Enterprise Change Management Policy encompassing stakeholders across all program areas
- Develop a Change Request voting and approval process
- Create Change Request report templates (i.e., test/implementation report templates)
- Support implementation of a Configuration Management Database (CMDB)
- Identify requirements for Change Management stakeholders that require access to create/modify/review data in the CMDB
- Develop approach to link the Service Desk to the change process
- Define correlation of Change Management to the following functional efforts:
- Risk Management
- Data Loss Prevention (DLP)
- Asset Management
- Vulnerability Management
- Incident Management
- Industrial Control Systems Modernization
- Support client efforts to control and monitor changes to all Configuration Items (CIs), assets and artifacts
- Support the establishment of a Configuration Item (CI) baseline
- Define Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) for changes that provide objective evidence of progress towards achieving desired results upon implementation/deployment
- Develop change rollback procedures
- Develop Change Management Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- Support the integration of a Configuration Management Database (CMDB)
- Assess and identify security gaps in client’s change management process
- Identify and categorize any missing CIs as operational or financial risks
- Recommend processes and procedures enhancements to improve the accuracy of Change Advisory Board (CAB) functionalities and capabilities
- Support CMDB training efforts
- Identify and recommend approaches to leverage CMDB to share/review/retrieve change requests across multiple organizations
- Recommend priorities for Client’s change initiatives/services
- Drive adoption and proficiency of changes within the organization in compliance with client’s Change Management methodologies
- Develop project strategies, including stakeholder assessment, communications, leadership alignment, organization transition, change readiness, capability transfer, and end-user training
- Facilitate meetings with client to understand the current organizational culture, and jointly develop a change adoption plan
- Provide support and coaching to front-line managers and supervisors as they help their direct reports through transitions
- Facilitate change management activities with cross-functional team members and stakeholders to understand and ensure adoption of the Enterprise Business Transformation
- Identify workforce impacts, evaluate for organizational change readiness, and inform planning to minimize productivity disruption
- Ensure the scope of Change Management (what changes and releases are controlled by the process) is well documented and communicated.
Digital Management, LLC (DMI) is seeking a full time [REMOTE] Project Coordinator to support a Cyber Security Modernization Project for a Federal Government Agency.
Duties and Responsibilities
You will support the Director of Cyber Security and the management team, assisting in a variety of functions including but not limited to:
- Producing a consolidated project plan for 9-11 task areas
- Producing formal documents for monthly and weekly status reports, and financials including monthly financial reports and monthly burn runs
- Working with Financial Analysts
- Tracking deliverables in all task areas
- Supporting some of the individual task leads, serving as QA resource, for ex.
- Administrative actions including coordinating onboarding employees and contractors
- Administrative support to include various information tracking, communicating, and supporting project team members with administrative issues and troubleshooting
- Planning and scheduling project meetings, organizing logistics, meeting minutes, contact lists and action items
- Organizing reports, invoices, contracts, and other financial files for easy access
- Documentation support and various other technical writing and administrative assignments
DMI is seeking a Linux Administrator to support the DOD either remotly or onsite in Fort Knox, KY or Colorado Springs, CO. Candidate must have a thorough understanding of applicable business systems and industry best practices with respect to RHEL administration. Must be competent to work at the highest technical level of most phases of system administration, while considering the business implications of the application of technology to the current and future business environment. Thus, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and product quality is essential.
- In-depth knowledge of hardware configuration, sizing, and data center operations.
- Coordination with NEC and RNEC for Production and COOP sites for data center layout, design and configuration for both the NIPR and SIPR
- Knowledge and experience in operations and maintenance of COOP services and system backup to maintain high availability.
- Maximizes hardware capability by monitoring performance; troubleshooting problems and outages; scheduling upgrades; collaborating with network architects on network optimization. Reporting overall system operational status by gathering, prioritizing information; managing projects
- Secures hardware and enterprise system by establishing and enforcing policies; defining and monitoring access.
- Maintains Rack Diagrams, Documentation, and Designs.
- Works with Sr. Architect, Sr. Network Engineer, Operations Manager, and Development Team on hardware requirements, security changes and documentation.
- LAN Knowledge, proxy servers, hardware and system design and implementation, Network Troubleshooting, Hardware Configuration, and Performance Tuning.
- Expert in Red Hat diagnostics and troubleshooting RHEL environments.
- Experience with large Storage Area Networks (SAN)
- In-Depth knowledge of operating systems, the organizations operating environment, network requirements, and system automation to include Enterprise Linux, and enterprise storage.
- Understanding of the organizational security standards for operating configurations, security constraints, and procedures for managing organization software.
- Experience with Ansible and Red Hat Satelite
- Knowledge of UNIX/Linux shell scripting and applications (e.g. DNS, NFS, Apache, etc.).
- Knowledge of configuration management and quality assurance concepts and guidelines such as AGILE, Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL), Institute of Electrical and Electronic Engineers (IEEE), National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST), etc.
DMI (Digital Management, LLC.) is looking for Multi-Media Training Technical Writer to support our client in Maryland.
Multi-media Training Technical Writers preferred knowledge and skills include:
Training Technical Writers preferred knowledge and skills include:
· 3 years experience with technical writing or similar
· 3 years experience with developing user guides or similar documentation
· 3 years experience with APA, MLS, CMS, or other government writing standards
· 2 years experience with developing and/or managing webinar or other internet based meetings
· 1 year experience with using web recording tools such as Camtasia, Snagit, or similar
· Demonstrable experience or certification with e-leaning tools such as Articulate or Captivate
· Experience with Adobe Photoshop or other video editing tools
· Degree or certificate in composition, technical writing or related
- Produce high quality technical documentation including, but not limited to:
- Requirements documents
- Test plans and test strategy
- Instructional and training material
- Project Management Plans
- Creation, uploading, and maintenance of project specific documentation and content in document repository and setting up of timely triggers for periodic updates of documents and artifacts.
- Development and maintenance of a digital as well as a physical archive of all technical and business documentation related to the project.
- Flexible and open to learning tasks and assignments, quick learner and mindful of deadlines and turnaround times.
- Compose polished technical reference materials, training materials, proposals, and policy documents.
- Document and depict complex project ideas, business requirements, and business process flows.
- Analyze technology products, Applications, and Tools, such that their use and functionality can be effectively conveyed to users.
- Coordinate the professional production of written technical materials and ensure quality control over their appearance and timely completion.
- Propose and facilitate meetings to obtain critical documentation needs, and consult with teams on system usage, tools and templates, and process design.
- Maintain archives of prepared technical documentation.
Our managed services business needs a Documentation Specialist to join our staff. We are looking for a highly organized and efficient person with functional expertise in the wireless technology or IT industry. The successful candidate is both active in supporting the project-level roles and fully integrated with the Strategy & Analytics Team. The Documentation Specialist facilitates the creation of documentation to support the PMO, Operations, and Delivery roles, ensuring accurate and appropriate processes are outlined.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- To gather and manage requirements of projects and the client’s interpretation in a traceability matrix.
- Work with the Solution Consultant to formulate communications outlining solution options to the project manager and the client.
- Track business requirements through a traceability matrix in real time. Document how the final solution meets all outlined requirements.
- Provide assistance in user access testing (UAT) of the solution.
- Responsible for the creation of the business user and support documentation.
- Responsible for organizing, formatting, and storing the documentation in the knowledge repository.
- To facilitate formal and informal training workshops with customers/partners/internal resources both in-person and via webinars.
- Construct presentations that are to be delivered to our clients, partners, and DMI’s executive leadership team.
- Provide content for continuing education purposes.
- Delivering Ad hoc tasks assigned by the Strategy & Analytics Team by the due date.
Senior Data Engineer:
About Cloud, AI & Analytics: We are an end-to-end data and analytics business covering data architecture & engineering, business intelligence, advanced analytics and AI. We work with clients at the beginning of their cloud journey, through to realizing business value from deployment of AI models to streamline business processes. We practice Consulting / Strategy, Data Engineering, Analytics and Data Science.
The ideal candidate is an experienced data pipeline builder and data wrangler who enjoys optimizing data systems and building them from the ground up. The Data Engineer will support our software developers, database architects, data analysts and data scientists on data initiatives and will ensure optimal data delivery architecture is consistent throughout ongoing projects. They must be self-directed and comfortable supporting the data needs of multiple teams, systems and products.
- Create and maintain optimal data pipeline architecture,
- Assemble large, complex data sets that meet functional / non-functional business requirements.
- Identify, design, and implement internal process improvements: automating manual processes, optimizing data delivery, re-designing infrastructure for greater scalability, etc.
- Build the infrastructure required for optimal extraction, transformation, and loading of data from a wide variety of data sources using SQL and AWS big data technologies.
- Design and implement scalable ETL processes in the data warehouse platform to support the rapidly growing and dynamic business demand for data
- Build analytics tools that utilize the data pipeline to provide actionable insights into customer acquisition, operational efficiency and other key business performance metrics.
- Work with stakeholders including the Executive, Product, Data and Design teams to assist with data-related technical issues and support their data infrastructure needs.
- Create data tools for analytics and data scientist team members that assist them in building and optimizing our product into an innovative industry leader.
- Drive Quality Assurance to ensure data quality is adhered as is required per requirement of the project (less than 2% of defects).
DMI (Digital Management LLC) is looking for Programmer Analyst in Lansing Michigan (Partially remote 2 days in a week onsite).
About the Opportunity
Digital Management, LLC (DMI) is seeking a full time Industrial Control System (ICS) Systems Security Analyst to support our growing cyber security business area. You must have Industrial Control System (ICS) experience. You will support the ICS security team providing services to a federal government agency. You will leverage your technical knowledge to solve ICS security challenges faced by our customers. DMI is looking to strengthen its ICS cyber security team with hands-on knowledgeable practitioners to defend our customers' critical infrastructure.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist in the development of Operational Technology (OT) standards in partnership with Engineering, OT Infrastructure Services, and Application Development
- Assist in applying specialized knowledge of OT network attacks, OT network defenses, OT network warfare support, OT network operations, and related operations to support evaluation of cyberspace capabilities.
- Assist in the documentation of analysis and test techniques for use in test design, planning, executing, and reporting of OT cyberspace activities.
- Assist in identifying, monitoring, analyzing, and reporting on OT Cyber intrusion methods and events.
- Assist in leveraging OT Cybersecurity solutions to identify attack paths and recommend detection and prevention, situational awareness of intrusions, incident response actions.
- Participate in supporting OT cyber test events conducted by customer.
- Translate and explain industrial control cyber security principles and technical security requirements to non-technical stakeholders to facilitate understanding and communication.
- Assist in reviewing the body of evidence/artifacts required to support implementation of operational, and technical security controls pertaining to ICS.
- Communicate assessment/audit risk findings and mitigations to technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Provide support developing and maintaining security assessment practice documentation i.e., policies, plans, processes, procedures etc. as they pertain to OT.
- Assist in the design and development of security architectures for ICS.
- Assist in conducting software system security analysis to ensure compliance with applicable security standards.
- Participates in reviewing and evaluating the development of cyber operations test designs for ICS.
- Knowledge of a broad range of cyber test and evaluation techniques crossing multiple cyber disciplines to identify and extend cyber operational practices and theories for ICS.
- Assist in driving security and compliance initiatives throughout the customer’s ICS ecosystem.
DMI (Digital Management, LLC.) is looking for a IT Project Manager (CRM / Healthcare) to support our client in Maryland.
The IT Project Manager oversees the full project management life cycle and software development life cycle for the implementation of highly complex, large-scale, strategic IT initiatives in the MDH Office of Enterprise Technology (OET).
- Implements established policies, system monitors and controls to ensure the successful management and reporting of all initiatives in the Program.
- Supervises and leads the program to oversee the impacts and interdependencies between programs and works to ensure initiatives meet the MDH Goals and Objectives of the executive leadership team.
- Serve as a coordinator between the Vendor and multiple units of the MDH, follow up on various deliverables from both.
- Provides both verbal and written communications regarding project status, risks, and issues, and makes recommendations on project decisions to MDH Mgmt. and DoIT DPMO
- Manages allocation of resources within the program(s) to meet work fluctuations and budget and time constraints in the delivery process.
- Serves as subject matter expert, providing technical and analytical guidance to the program and project teams.
- Manages all aspects of the project: cost benefit analysis, work plans, functional and technical designs, construction, testing and implementation. Ensures efficient and high-quality installation of new software and/or systems and monitors all technical aspects of implementing projects.
- Provides support to the MDH Mgmt. and DoIT DPMO in identifying appropriate solutions required by the user areas; assists IT Leadership in performing a needs analysis of the relevant business areas and in matching user needs to system capabilities to ensure the new system is easily and quickly integrated into the client's business environment.
- Works with the Divisions to provide support and coordination to ensure adoption of new systems and business processes in the MDH environment.
- Manages contracts and vendors assigned to delegated initiatives included in the assigned program(s)
- Manages and directs Multiple medium to large-scale projects that may not fit into a defined Program.
- Translates generalized customer business goals and objectives into concrete strategy and tactical plans.
- Works on complex problems where analysis of situation or data requires an in-depth evaluation of various factors to achieve best results.
- Exercises judgment within broadly defined policies and practices to develop and implement methods and techniques.
- Works effectively with internal and external clients, third party vendors and Senior Management in accomplishing project objectives.
- Evaluates complex situations accurately and identifies viable solutions that create successful outcomes.
- Develops and maintains lessons-learned inputs in the project repository for utilization on future projects.
- Ensures all Defined Processes are used within the Capability Maturity Model Integration Framework to successfully implement projects.
- Resolves political, resource, budgeting, change, and legal issues affecting the program.
- Collaborates with the finance department and various functional managers to ensure project budgets are properly estimated and controlled; provide overall financial recommendations and develop controls and measurements to monitor progress.
- Provides OET and Finance with monthly accruals and forecasts by the due date established by Finance.
- Maintains current statements of work for all contractors; tracks and approves contractor invoices in a timely manner.
- Provides regular updates to MDH Mgmt., DoIT DPMO, project sponsor and stakeholders on the status of projects and the budget. Documents reasons for budget excess or shortfall.
- Develops a comprehensive Risk Management Plan at the Program Level within the Capability Maturity Model Integration (CMMI) Framework as defined
- Proactively identifies risks and opportunities of both business and technical plans; identifies Risk Mitigation Strategies and Contingency Plans for all identified Risks. Maintains the Program Level issue and risk matrix log.
- Provides a detailed plan of how the risk will be managed or eliminated. Provides a weekly Program status report with major risk factors when mitigation approach impacts the project timeline, budget, or objectives.
- Coordinates the Risk Management Plan and Risk Mitigation Strategy across all projects within the Program and manages the execution within the individual projects.
DMI (Digital Management, LLC.) is looking for a Dynamics 365 Sr. Software Engineer
PRIMARY ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Interacting with customers to better understand business problems and designing/ developing Dynamics 365 customizations through best practices to meet business requirements
- Support development needs in team-based projects
- Contribute to the design ofwell-structured solutions/frameworks to solve business problems
- Understands, and pushes others to use/develop Clean Coding standards
- Able to think holistically about project goals to design working Dynamics 365configured and custom-coded solutions
- Proficient understanding of the Dynamics 365 platform and all that it offers
- Integrating disparate systems
- Ability to test, train, and troubleshoot key developed features
- Can setup and execute automated testing and CI
- Experience with multiple Client/Server frameworksand understands and can use multiple design patterns
- Can manage and maintain the entire D365 ALM correctly across multiple environments (sandbox through production)
- SSIS Package development
- Customer facing and willing to participate in daily meetings outside of development
Digital Management, LLC (DMI) is seeking a full time Infrastructure Help Desk Coordinator to support the Joint Service Provider (JSP) Infrastructure Operations Team at the Pentagon. These individual supports camera surveillance, server room cabinet access, facility environmental monitoring, and escorting within the IT facilities (server rooms and telecommunication closets) in the Pentagon.
This is a shift position with days/hours - Tuesday-Saturday 11PM-7AM
DMI (Digital Management, LLC.) is looking for a
Duties and Responsibilities:
UI designers at DMI’s Experience Group apply artistic craftsmanship to strategic insights in order to deliver world-class designs for our global clients. They support the creative and customer experience teams to execute and troubleshoot digital products and websites.
- Concept, design, and launch frictionless digital experiences and compelling products
- Understand, use, and evolve a client's brand within the digital space, and explain why it is important
- Conduct and use creative user and competitive research to inform design decisions
- Create interactive, shareable prototypes to demonstrate and test design solutions
- Take the initiative to elevate the work and introduce innovative solutions
- Build on designs using an existing design library and components
- Have strong design sensibilities that balance aesthetics with usability
- Have strong organization and attention to detail
- Are knowledgeable about accessibility and the impact design has on making products usable for everyone
- Understand the limitations of modern development for web and mobile applications
- Finalize files for delivery to developers, including interaction documentation
- Juggle multiple concurrent projects
- Fluency in Spanish is a plus
DMI is currently seeking to hire a Salesforce Developer to support a Federal Government customers in the DC metro area. This specialist will provide support to brand new program that is going through a digital transformation and modernization.
We are looking for a talented Salesforce developer to design world-class Salesforce applications for our evolving CRM requirements. As a Salesforce developer, you will be responsible for developing customized solutions within the Salesforce platform. You will also analyze project objectives, create customer workflows, and troubleshoot errors. To ensure success as a Salesforce developer, you should have extensive experience working with Salesforce CRM platforms, application development skills, and the ability to solve complex software problems. Ultimately, a top-class Salesforce developer can create dynamic and scalable Salesforce applications that meet the changing needs of the company.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Meeting with project managers to determine CRM needs.
- Developing customized solutions within the Salesforce platform.
- Designing, coding, and implementing Salesforce applications.
- Creating timelines and development goals.
- Develop Apex (classes and triggers), Lightning Components, and Visualforce to extend Salesforce in order to support business requirements,
- Testing the stability and functionality of the application.
- Troubleshooting and fixing bugs.
- Application development, including basic Visualforce pages/Lightning pages, Lightning Web Components, Assist with each release cycle to implement and deploy new/updates to existing applications and code,
- Writing documents and providing technical training for Salesforce staff.
- Maintaining the security and integrity of the application software.
DMI is currently seeking to hire a Salesforce Administrator to support a Federal Government customers in the DC metro area. This specialist will provide support to brand new program that is going through a digital transformation and modernization.
We are looking for a highly capable Salesforce administrator to ensure that our corporation capitalizes on the benefits offered by the Salesforce CRM system. In this role, your duties will include creating user accounts, maintaining our sales databases, and training staff on the effective use of Salesforce products. To ensure success as a Salesforce administrator, you should possess extensive knowledge of Salesforce system administration and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment. Salesforce administrators ensure that their Salesforce expertise translates into optimized sales department operations.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensuring optimal performance of Salesforce systems and products.
- Upgrading and configuring Salesforce systems for optimized integration.
- Managing Salesforce roles, profiles, sharing rules, workflows, and groups.
- Importing sales department leads, contacts, and other data.
- Maintaining the sales cloud, as well as building custom reports and dashboards.
- Performing database maintenance tasks, including diagnostic tests and duplicate entry cleansing.
- Evaluating and installing new Salesforce releases, as well as providing training and support.
- Documenting processes, including error reports and changes to field history tables.
- Preparing reports for sales and other departments.
- Participation in executive level DoD Identity Management work groups and steering committee meetings.
- Conduct policy review of current and draft policy, identify implications to operations, and make recommendations to government on how to proceed.
- Represent multiple customer requirements at DoD-wide work group meetings to help craft policy that is representative of the Joint Service Provider customer base.
- Manage operations to remain compliant with changing DoD and Identity Management Policy.
- Create Policy Documents, Standard Operating Procedures, and Customer facing documentation to adjust for policy changes.
- Develop executive level briefings to Senior Leadership to explain Identity Management policy changes, implications and recommendations.
- Perform data analysis to make recommendations to operational programmatic changes.
- Manage competing requirements for multiple customer organizations in order to develop a streamlined process usable across all customers.
- Be knowledgeable about Identity Management trends and innovations to apply toward DoD
DMI (Digital Management, LLC.) is looking for a Learning and Development Director. We are looking for a highly organized and efficient person to create a learning strategy and provide direction to the Learning & Development team members. The successful candidate will provide support to employees through various types of training. This may include holding workshops to introduce techniques to the entire staff or working one-on-one with employees to tend to their individual professional needs. The training and development manager facilitates the growth of the individual performance of our employees and their ability to work effectively as part of a team. As such, the job may include developing and facilitating team-building exercises to make staff more comfortable and trusting of each other. Additionally, the training and development manager helps with training new employees on company policies and procedures.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Serve as strategic thought partner and operator to both envision and deliver training programs that elevate our Manager and Employee skill, performance, engagement and morale
- Team Leadership - Lead a team of 4-6 Trainers across multiple departments to successfully deliver programs that elevate employee skill sets & knowledge
- Onboarding - Oversee overall design and delivery of our global onboarding programs to make sure all new hires are equipped with the knowledge, tools and information needed to get productive quickly
- Relationships - Develop strong, proactive and collaborative working relationships across the organization
- Program Management - Oversee all aspects of Learning & Development including Needs Assessment; Content Design; Program Management; Delivery; and Continuous Improvement
- Coach/Mentor - Partner with the HR Business Partner team to coach Managers and Employees through various Employee Relations needs
- Systems - Evaluate, select and manage multiple LMS solutions to ensure we have amazing content delivered to the right people, at the right time, in a scalable, measurable, fun way that serves the needs of the business
- Content - You have the ability to design or source the best content / message for the need -- spanning both Departmental/Function-specific training as well as Manager Training
- Scaling / Process - You design solutions with scalability in mind, adapting the delivery to the growing nature of the business -- combining in-person and virtual delivery, and tracking progress across multiple teams/locations
- Diversity & Inclusion - Partner with People team to help define and implement strategies for creating an inclusive, high performing culture
- Knowledge Base - Oversee content hierarchy, quality, and effectiveness in Notion to ensure all information is up-to-date, easy to navigate, and tailored to the right audience
- Performance Management Process - oversee quarterly check-ins and annual 360 reviews
- Drive L&D programs end to end including:
- Analyzing learning needs and Integrate competency models into foundation of all L&D efforts.
- Planning, project management, and execution of projects ensuring on time and within scope delivery across cross functional stakeholders.
- Creating and driving L&D operating rhythms and standards within Talent Management team and partnering with collaborators on People and Enablement teams as an advisor on L&D best practices.
- Collaborating with Talent Management program/process Leads to create a seamless end to end learning experience across various programming (D&I, Enablement Partners, TA, etc.).
- Communicating effectively with stakeholders at all levels in a variety of formats.
- Identifying, selecting, onboarding, and managing vendor partners to execute on strategy.
- Identifying roadmap of systems/tools needed to support L&D efforts for today and the future. Advising on system implementation to ensure L&D programmatic needs are met.
- Establishing and measure L&D program effectiveness based on knowledge retention and behavior change.
- Developing and running programs and offerings that deliver on our strategic approach to developing the skills, experiences and knowledge that our employees need now and in the future. These will range from foundational skills e.g. (goal setting and feedback), to the more complex e.g. (navigating change, and thinking strategically).
- Skillfully presenting and facilitating virtual classroom learning experiences that drive behavior change and impact.
- Creating a learning environment that goes beyond regular classroom learning exercises, and embraces a range of mediums, connecting and up leveling our employees through engaging communications and learning events.
- Considering employees at DMI as your key customer, and striving to anticipate emerging trends, interests and needs of this group now and into the future.
- Partnering with business leaders, HRBPs, People Experience team members and others across the people team and the business to understand the needs of the employee population. Taking ownership of identifying opportunities, tackling challenging or difficult tasks and seeking to drive improvement.
- Identifying and managing vendors that can help deliver training and development.
DMI (Digital Management, LLC.) is looking for an Instructional Designer. The Instructional Designer will be responsible for creating engaging learning activities and compelling course content by working with subject matter experts and identifying target audiences’ training needs. This position will apply tested instructional design theories, practices and methods with the intent to facilitate learners in acquiring knowledge, skills and competencies in an effective and appealing manner and measuring what they have learned.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Creates engaging learning activities and compelling course content that enhances retention and internal transfer of knowledge.
- Works with subject matter experts and identifies target audience training needs; states instructional end goals and creates content that matches the identified learning objectives.
- Utilizes instructional design software tools to create multi-level courses, instructions, quizzes, assignments, surveys, etc.
- Applies tested instructional design theories, practice, and methods to effectively transfer knowledge to the learner.
- Provides exercises and activities that enhance the learning process.
- Draft layouts, graphics and interactions appropriate to the content; creates supporting material/media (audio, video, simulations, role players, etc.)
- Maintains consistent project documentation and course folders to ensure content is current and relevant.
- Completes various training, project management, and administrative tasks as necessary.
- Maintains current knowledge on learning tools, trends, and ideas to ensure DMI stays current in learning methodologies and best practices.
- Assisting in the administration of the Learning Management System and reporting on usage and engagement.
- Captures and documents processes in steps around usage of software applications.
- Performs other duties as assigned