DMI (Digital Management, LLC.) is looking for a ServiceNow Admin to support Our client in Baltimore , MD
Duties and Responsibilities:
This role is responsible for leading ServiceNow teams in the development, documentation and delivery of process innovations driving the attainment of business goals. The ServiceNow team is responsible for the configuration, development, support and maintenance of the ServiceNow implementation. We are looking for an experienced technical individual contributor to work independently with limited supervision and manage projects/processes under the guidance of the ITSM Director. Work with stakeholders to understand, propose, and deliver solutions with primary emphasis on request fulfillment, workflow automation through ServiceNow Service Catalogs and key ITIL based Request: Incident, Problem, Change, Knowledge and other modules. You will utilize ServiceNow and software development methodologies best practices to conduct requirements analysis, system design, and play a vital role throughout the entire development lifecycle.
A developer to work on the following scope: DMI will provide a small team of two software engineers to form a small scrum team to build a Miro Web Plugin (App) The App will be hosted in Azure and deployed as an Azure App Service application. The App will be implemented as NodeJS/Express backend and a simple React frontend. DMI will develop Unit and Integration Tests Suites to ensure code quality and regression testing. DMI will provide operational documentation the management of the application, including steps for building and deploying the application.
DMI (Digital Management, LLC.) is looking for a JOB TITLE
Duties and Responsibilities:
Description: The Connected Vehicle Team is revolutionizing the vehicle ownership experience through the invention of software products delivered to customers through a variety of digital touchpoints including mobile apps, websites, and in-vehicle infotainment systems.
The Connected Services Feature Owner responsibilities include but not limited to: • Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to recognize feature opportunities and develop the vision, functional objectives, epic user stories, logical architectures, and UX/UI concepts that meet the needs. • Lead feature definition end-to-end across all customer interaction channels (i.e. in-vehicle, call center, mobile app and web) that meet the product vision and objectives. Prioritize requirements for downstream teams to support iterative development and minimal viable product (MVP) definition. • Ensure feature definitions provide robust customer experiences and flexibility to support multiple regions and future product evolution. • Work with customer channel and system component owners to ensure feature is delivered in a way that meets feature objectives and has a consistent cross-channel experience. • Represent the feature to product development teams throughout the product development lifecycle to ensure resulting product meets the feature vision and objectives. • Communicates status, risks, and escalations to the leadership team. • Monitor and communicate in market feature performance and lead resolution for production issues. • Create and maintain communications regarding vision and progress like a feature roadmap and release plan. • Create contractual project related documentation like a requirements specification or statement of work.
Requirements: • Bachelors/Master’s degree Electrical, Computer, Information Technology or equivalent. • 5+ years’ experience in a product definition or systems engineering role for software-based consumer products. • Strong leadership and technical skills to lead cross-functional teams and align stakeholders. • Technical skills including Vehicle and Cloud communication, sub systems and components. Experience with Connected Features within Vehicle ecosystems. Some experience with Hardware Bench and Physical Vehicle • Understanding software systems and products • Ability to review designs and ensure they meet best practices • Experience testing or verifying software meets acceptance criteria • The desire to be part of, and contribute to, a team with a proven ability to work cross-functionally with designers, coders, integrators and business teams. • Strong relationship-building skills including the ability to relate constructively to all levels of an organization. • Ability to multitask and prioritize projects and tasks judiciously. • Strong listening, written, and oral communication skills. • Ability to articulate ideas to both technical and non-technical addressees. • Ambition and the ability to be self-directed. • Excellent organizational and communication skills.
Preferred Requirements: • Master of Science in Electrical, Computer, Information Technology or equivalent • Experience with automotive connected vehicle, Internet-of-Things, vehicle infotainment products, mobile apps and/or customer web portals. • Experience in a Scrum Product Owner or similar role in an agile environment. • Experience using Atlassian Jira Agile (www.atlassian.com/software/jira/agile). • Experience modeling business or software processes • Experience capturing and managing software requirements as User Stories. • Experience facilitating backlog refinement. • Experience delivering a product used globally (multilingual and localized). • Experience creating release notes, user documentation, and/or training materials. • Experience writing a requirements specification or statement of work.
Digital Management, LLC (DMI) is seeking a full time Supply Chain Security Analyst to support a government client establish a third-party vendor management capability. In this role you will perform research and development, technical analyses, and strategic program planning for the client ensuring they meet established information security, compliance, operational risk, and reporting requirements. The candidate must be able to work independently and with a team. This position requires a broad mix of technical and business acumen coupled with good communication and a strong desire to learn.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide technical expertise in SCRM to implement, expand, and mature an end-to-end SCRM program
- Advise and provide technical expertise to create policy, process, and implementation of tools for architecting, modeling, and designing a Supply Chain Risk Management infrastructure to continuously assess, mitigate, and minimize risk to the system’s security and to the overall mission
- Establish data-driven analysis methods, Key Risk Indicators, metrics, and reporting dashboards for monitoring SCRM program effectiveness
- Identify acquisition supply chain vulnerabilities and recommending appropriate mitigations
- Translate analysis results into actionable recommendations e
- Develop trusted strategic partnerships with key sponsors and stakeholders
- Develop deliverables to include drafting data diagrams, creating security and privacy documents
- Identify process improvements and assist in documenting processes, procedures, and job aides
- Keep abreast of and apply information security trends and regulatory and compliance changes affecting the security landscape, and apply them in daily work
- Other duties as assigned
Digital Management, LLC (DMI) is seeking a full time Cloud Security SME to support a government client develop and implement an enterprise-wide Cloud Adoption Strategy and support the Risk Management Assessment and Authorization (A&A) processes. In this role you will perform research and development, technical analyses, and strategic program planning for the client ensuring they meet established information security, compliance, operational risk, and reporting requirements. You will develop or update process and template documentation. The candidate must be able to work independently and with a team. This position requires a broad mix of technical and business acumen coupled and excellent communication skills.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide technical expertise in Cloud migration
- Develop a roadmap for migrating all cloud capable workloads to the cloud
- Conduct a cloud readiness review of workloads to create a catalog of all cloud capable workloads
- Develop an approach to establish a centralized Cloud Operations Center
- Recommend incident response process improvements to incorporate cloud-based systems or systems acquired outside of the OIT data center
- Develop ATO artifact templates to include but not limited to SSPs, POAMs, Contingency Plans, and other security documentation
- Develop and present briefs to stakeholders and government leads.
- Develop deliverables to include drafting data diagrams, creating security and privacy documents
- Identify process improvements and document processes, procedures, and job aides
Digital Management, LLC (DMI) is seeking a full time Change Management SME to support a government client develop and implement an enterprise-wide Change Management program. This role is part of a larger effort cyber security modernization effort to review and re-engineer key administrative and business functions and processes, with an emphasis on IT security. In this role you will perform research and development, technical analyses, and strategic program planning for the client ensuring they meet established information security, compliance, operational risk, and reporting requirements. You will develop or update process and template documentation. The candidate must be able to work independently and with a team. This position requires a broad mix of technical and business acumen coupled and excellent communication skills.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Support the development of an Enterprise Change Management Policy encompassing stakeholders across all program areas
- Develop a Change Request voting and approval process
- Create Change Request report templates (i.e., test/implementation report templates)
- Support implementation of a Configuration Management Database (CMDB)
- Identify requirements for Change Management stakeholders that require access to create/modify/review data in the CMDB
- Develop approach to link the Service Desk to the change process
- Define correlation of Change Management to the following functional efforts:
- Risk Management
- Data Loss Prevention (DLP)
- Asset Management
- Vulnerability Management
- Incident Management
- Industrial Control Systems Modernization
- Support client efforts to control and monitor changes to all Configuration Items (CIs), assets and artifacts
- Support the establishment of a Configuration Item (CI) baseline
- Define Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) for changes that provide objective evidence of progress towards achieving desired results upon implementation/deployment
- Develop change rollback procedures
- Develop Change Management Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- Support the integration of a Configuration Management Database (CMDB)
- Assess and identify security gaps in client’s change management process
- Identify and categorize any missing CIs as operational or financial risks
- Recommend processes and procedures enhancements to improve the accuracy of Change Advisory Board (CAB) functionalities and capabilities
- Support CMDB training efforts
- Identify and recommend approaches to leverage CMDB to share/review/retrieve change requests across multiple organizations
- Recommend priorities for Client’s change initiatives/services
- Drive adoption and proficiency of changes within the organization in compliance with client’s Change Management methodologies
- Develop project strategies, including stakeholder assessment, communications, leadership alignment, organization transition, change readiness, capability transfer, and end-user training
- Facilitate meetings with client to understand the current organizational culture, and jointly develop a change adoption plan
- Provide support and coaching to front-line managers and supervisors as they help their direct reports through transitions
- Facilitate change management activities with cross-functional team members and stakeholders to understand and ensure adoption of the Enterprise Business Transformation
- Identify workforce impacts, evaluate for organizational change readiness, and inform planning to minimize productivity disruption
- Ensure the scope of Change Management (what changes and releases are controlled by the process) is well documented and communicated.
Digital Management, LLC (DMI) is seeking a full time [REMOTE] Project Coordinator to support a Cyber Security Modernization Project for a Federal Government Agency.
Duties and Responsibilities
You will support the Director of Cyber Security and the management team, assisting in a variety of functions including but not limited to:
- Producing a consolidated project plan for 9-11 task areas
- Producing formal documents for monthly and weekly status reports, and financials including monthly financial reports and monthly burn runs
- Working with Financial Analysts
- Tracking deliverables in all task areas
- Supporting some of the individual task leads, serving as QA resource, for ex.
- Administrative actions including coordinating onboarding employees and contractors
- Administrative support to include various information tracking, communicating, and supporting project team members with administrative issues and troubleshooting
- Planning and scheduling project meetings, organizing logistics, meeting minutes, contact lists and action items
- Organizing reports, invoices, contracts, and other financial files for easy access
- Documentation support and various other technical writing and administrative assignments
DMI is seeking a Linux Administrator to support the DOD either remotly or onsite in Fort Knox, KY or Colorado Springs, CO. Candidate must have a thorough understanding of applicable business systems and industry best practices with respect to RHEL administration. Must be competent to work at the highest technical level of most phases of system administration, while considering the business implications of the application of technology to the current and future business environment. Thus, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and product quality is essential.
- In-depth knowledge of hardware configuration, sizing, and data center operations.
- Coordination with NEC and RNEC for Production and COOP sites for data center layout, design and configuration for both the NIPR and SIPR
- Knowledge and experience in operations and maintenance of COOP services and system backup to maintain high availability.
- Maximizes hardware capability by monitoring performance; troubleshooting problems and outages; scheduling upgrades; collaborating with network architects on network optimization. Reporting overall system operational status by gathering, prioritizing information; managing projects
- Secures hardware and enterprise system by establishing and enforcing policies; defining and monitoring access.
- Maintains Rack Diagrams, Documentation, and Designs.
- Works with Sr. Architect, Sr. Network Engineer, Operations Manager, and Development Team on hardware requirements, security changes and documentation.
- LAN Knowledge, proxy servers, hardware and system design and implementation, Network Troubleshooting, Hardware Configuration, and Performance Tuning.
- Expert in Red Hat diagnostics and troubleshooting RHEL environments.
- Experience with large Storage Area Networks (SAN)
- In-Depth knowledge of operating systems, the organizations operating environment, network requirements, and system automation to include Enterprise Linux, and enterprise storage.
- Understanding of the organizational security standards for operating configurations, security constraints, and procedures for managing organization software.
- Experience with Ansible and Red Hat Satelite
- Knowledge of UNIX/Linux shell scripting and applications (e.g. DNS, NFS, Apache, etc.).
- Knowledge of configuration management and quality assurance concepts and guidelines such as AGILE, Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL), Institute of Electrical and Electronic Engineers (IEEE), National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST), etc.
DMI (Digital Management, LLC.) is looking for Multi-Media Training Technical Writer to support our client in Maryland.
Multi-media Training Technical Writers preferred knowledge and skills include:
Training Technical Writers preferred knowledge and skills include:
· 3 years experience with technical writing or similar
· 3 years experience with developing user guides or similar documentation
· 3 years experience with APA, MLS, CMS, or other government writing standards
· 2 years experience with developing and/or managing webinar or other internet based meetings
· 1 year experience with using web recording tools such as Camtasia, Snagit, or similar
· Demonstrable experience or certification with e-leaning tools such as Articulate or Captivate
· Experience with Adobe Photoshop or other video editing tools
· Degree or certificate in composition, technical writing or related
- Produce high quality technical documentation including, but not limited to:
- Requirements documents
- Test plans and test strategy
- Instructional and training material
- Project Management Plans
- Creation, uploading, and maintenance of project specific documentation and content in document repository and setting up of timely triggers for periodic updates of documents and artifacts.
- Development and maintenance of a digital as well as a physical archive of all technical and business documentation related to the project.
- Flexible and open to learning tasks and assignments, quick learner and mindful of deadlines and turnaround times.
- Compose polished technical reference materials, training materials, proposals, and policy documents.
- Document and depict complex project ideas, business requirements, and business process flows.
- Analyze technology products, Applications, and Tools, such that their use and functionality can be effectively conveyed to users.
- Coordinate the professional production of written technical materials and ensure quality control over their appearance and timely completion.
- Propose and facilitate meetings to obtain critical documentation needs, and consult with teams on system usage, tools and templates, and process design.
- Maintain archives of prepared technical documentation.
Our managed services business needs a Documentation Specialist to join our staff. We are looking for a highly organized and efficient person with functional expertise in the wireless technology or IT industry. The successful candidate is both active in supporting the project-level roles and fully integrated with the Strategy & Analytics Team. The Documentation Specialist facilitates the creation of documentation to support the PMO, Operations, and Delivery roles, ensuring accurate and appropriate processes are outlined.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- To gather and manage requirements of projects and the client’s interpretation in a traceability matrix.
- Work with the Solution Consultant to formulate communications outlining solution options to the project manager and the client.
- Track business requirements through a traceability matrix in real time. Document how the final solution meets all outlined requirements.
- Provide assistance in user access testing (UAT) of the solution.
- Responsible for the creation of the business user and support documentation.
- Responsible for organizing, formatting, and storing the documentation in the knowledge repository.
- To facilitate formal and informal training workshops with customers/partners/internal resources both in-person and via webinars.
- Construct presentations that are to be delivered to our clients, partners, and DMI’s executive leadership team.
- Provide content for continuing education purposes.
- Delivering Ad hoc tasks assigned by the Strategy & Analytics Team by the due date.
Senior Data Engineer:
About Cloud, AI & Analytics: We are an end-to-end data and analytics business covering data architecture & engineering, business intelligence, advanced analytics and AI. We work with clients at the beginning of their cloud journey, through to realizing business value from deployment of AI models to streamline business processes. We practice Consulting / Strategy, Data Engineering, Analytics and Data Science.
The ideal candidate is an experienced data pipeline builder and data wrangler who enjoys optimizing data systems and building them from the ground up. The Data Engineer will support our software developers, database architects, data analysts and data scientists on data initiatives and will ensure optimal data delivery architecture is consistent throughout ongoing projects. They must be self-directed and comfortable supporting the data needs of multiple teams, systems and products.
- Create and maintain optimal data pipeline architecture,
- Assemble large, complex data sets that meet functional / non-functional business requirements.
- Identify, design, and implement internal process improvements: automating manual processes, optimizing data delivery, re-designing infrastructure for greater scalability, etc.
- Build the infrastructure required for optimal extraction, transformation, and loading of data from a wide variety of data sources using SQL and AWS big data technologies.
- Design and implement scalable ETL processes in the data warehouse platform to support the rapidly growing and dynamic business demand for data
- Build analytics tools that utilize the data pipeline to provide actionable insights into customer acquisition, operational efficiency and other key business performance metrics.
- Work with stakeholders including the Executive, Product, Data and Design teams to assist with data-related technical issues and support their data infrastructure needs.
- Create data tools for analytics and data scientist team members that assist them in building and optimizing our product into an innovative industry leader.
- Drive Quality Assurance to ensure data quality is adhered as is required per requirement of the project (less than 2% of defects).
DMI (Digital Management LLC) is looking for Programmer Analyst in Lansing Michigan (Partially remote 2 days in a week onsite).
About the Opportunity
Digital Management, LLC (DMI) is seeking a full time Industrial Control System (ICS) Systems Security Analyst to support our growing cyber security business area. You must have Industrial Control System (ICS) experience. You will support the ICS security team providing services to a federal government agency. You will leverage your technical knowledge to solve ICS security challenges faced by our customers. DMI is looking to strengthen its ICS cyber security team with hands-on knowledgeable practitioners to defend our customers' critical infrastructure.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist in the development of Operational Technology (OT) standards in partnership with Engineering, OT Infrastructure Services, and Application Development
- Assist in applying specialized knowledge of OT network attacks, OT network defenses, OT network warfare support, OT network operations, and related operations to support evaluation of cyberspace capabilities.
- Assist in the documentation of analysis and test techniques for use in test design, planning, executing, and reporting of OT cyberspace activities.
- Assist in identifying, monitoring, analyzing, and reporting on OT Cyber intrusion methods and events.
- Assist in leveraging OT Cybersecurity solutions to identify attack paths and recommend detection and prevention, situational awareness of intrusions, incident response actions.
- Participate in supporting OT cyber test events conducted by customer.
- Translate and explain industrial control cyber security principles and technical security requirements to non-technical stakeholders to facilitate understanding and communication.
- Assist in reviewing the body of evidence/artifacts required to support implementation of operational, and technical security controls pertaining to ICS.
- Communicate assessment/audit risk findings and mitigations to technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Provide support developing and maintaining security assessment practice documentation i.e., policies, plans, processes, procedures etc. as they pertain to OT.
- Assist in the design and development of security architectures for ICS.
- Assist in conducting software system security analysis to ensure compliance with applicable security standards.
- Participates in reviewing and evaluating the development of cyber operations test designs for ICS.
- Knowledge of a broad range of cyber test and evaluation techniques crossing multiple cyber disciplines to identify and extend cyber operational practices and theories for ICS.
- Assist in driving security and compliance initiatives throughout the customer’s ICS ecosystem.
DMI (Digital Management, LLC.) is looking for a IT Project Manager (CRM / Healthcare) to support our client in Maryland.
The IT Project Manager oversees the full project management life cycle and software development life cycle for the implementation of highly complex, large-scale, strategic IT initiatives in the MDH Office of Enterprise Technology (OET).
- Implements established policies, system monitors and controls to ensure the successful management and reporting of all initiatives in the Program.
- Supervises and leads the program to oversee the impacts and interdependencies between programs and works to ensure initiatives meet the MDH Goals and Objectives of the executive leadership team.
- Serve as a coordinator between the Vendor and multiple units of the MDH, follow up on various deliverables from both.
- Provides both verbal and written communications regarding project status, risks, and issues, and makes recommendations on project decisions to MDH Mgmt. and DoIT DPMO
- Manages allocation of resources within the program(s) to meet work fluctuations and budget and time constraints in the delivery process.
- Serves as subject matter expert, providing technical and analytical guidance to the program and project teams.
- Manages all aspects of the project: cost benefit analysis, work plans, functional and technical designs, construction, testing and implementation. Ensures efficient and high-quality installation of new software and/or systems and monitors all technical aspects of implementing projects.
- Provides support to the MDH Mgmt. and DoIT DPMO in identifying appropriate solutions required by the user areas; assists IT Leadership in performing a needs analysis of the relevant business areas and in matching user needs to system capabilities to ensure the new system is easily and quickly integrated into the client's business environment.
- Works with the Divisions to provide support and coordination to ensure adoption of new systems and business processes in the MDH environment.
- Manages contracts and vendors assigned to delegated initiatives included in the assigned program(s)
- Manages and directs Multiple medium to large-scale projects that may not fit into a defined Program.
- Translates generalized customer business goals and objectives into concrete strategy and tactical plans.
- Works on complex problems where analysis of situation or data requires an in-depth evaluation of various factors to achieve best results.
- Exercises judgment within broadly defined policies and practices to develop and implement methods and techniques.
- Works effectively with internal and external clients, third party vendors and Senior Management in accomplishing project objectives.
- Evaluates complex situations accurately and identifies viable solutions that create successful outcomes.
- Develops and maintains lessons-learned inputs in the project repository for utilization on future projects.
- Ensures all Defined Processes are used within the Capability Maturity Model Integration Framework to successfully implement projects.
- Resolves political, resource, budgeting, change, and legal issues affecting the program.
- Collaborates with the finance department and various functional managers to ensure project budgets are properly estimated and controlled; provide overall financial recommendations and develop controls and measurements to monitor progress.
- Provides OET and Finance with monthly accruals and forecasts by the due date established by Finance.
- Maintains current statements of work for all contractors; tracks and approves contractor invoices in a timely manner.
- Provides regular updates to MDH Mgmt., DoIT DPMO, project sponsor and stakeholders on the status of projects and the budget. Documents reasons for budget excess or shortfall.
- Develops a comprehensive Risk Management Plan at the Program Level within the Capability Maturity Model Integration (CMMI) Framework as defined
- Proactively identifies risks and opportunities of both business and technical plans; identifies Risk Mitigation Strategies and Contingency Plans for all identified Risks. Maintains the Program Level issue and risk matrix log.
- Provides a detailed plan of how the risk will be managed or eliminated. Provides a weekly Program status report with major risk factors when mitigation approach impacts the project timeline, budget, or objectives.
- Coordinates the Risk Management Plan and Risk Mitigation Strategy across all projects within the Program and manages the execution within the individual projects.
DMI (Digital Management, LLC.) is looking for a Dynamics 365 Sr. Software Engineer
PRIMARY ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Interacting with customers to better understand business problems and designing/ developing Dynamics 365 customizations through best practices to meet business requirements
- Support development needs in team-based projects
- Contribute to the design ofwell-structured solutions/frameworks to solve business problems
- Understands, and pushes others to use/develop Clean Coding standards
- Able to think holistically about project goals to design working Dynamics 365configured and custom-coded solutions
- Proficient understanding of the Dynamics 365 platform and all that it offers
- Integrating disparate systems
- Ability to test, train, and troubleshoot key developed features
- Can setup and execute automated testing and CI
- Experience with multiple Client/Server frameworksand understands and can use multiple design patterns
- Can manage and maintain the entire D365 ALM correctly across multiple environments (sandbox through production)
- SSIS Package development
- Customer facing and willing to participate in daily meetings outside of development
DMI (Digital Management, LLC.) is looking for a Java OpenShift Architect
Are you a Java guru? Are you passionate about crafting scalable, performant and user-friendly applications? Do you enjoy building client trust and providing business value through your programmatic masterpieces? Are you driven to keep up with the latest technology trends? If this sounds like you, we can’t wait to meet. We’re actively seeking a Java OpenShift Architect to join our talented team of consultants.
What’s in it for you? As a Java OpenShift Architect at DMI, your role is to lead the creation of custom applications and perform solution modernization for our clients. We always start by uncovering the business problem we are solving, so naturally you’ll participate in the analysis of business + functional requirements to understand our client’s business and technical needs. Once the solution is identified, you’ll lead the development of the application, working hand in hand with our user experience designers. You are both business-focused and tech savvy, which means you can easily communicate technical and non-technical information clearly, answer questions from customers, and provide efficient technical solutions to problems. Eager to learn new technologies, earn a certification, and grow your skills? We wouldn’t have it any other way. Here at DMI, we emphasize skills cultivation, achievement recognition, and employee engagement. You will be encouraged to try new technologies and step into a new role with the support of an outstanding community of developers and architects.
- Coaching and mentoring fellow team members
- Leading application development efforts
- Coding, debugging, and supporting Java based applications
- Design application architecture
- Taking ownership of an application
- Planning and executing technical application details
Digital Management, LLC (DMI) is seeking a full time Infrastructure Help Desk Coordinator to support the Joint Service Provider (JSP) Infrastructure Operations Team at the Pentagon. These individual supports camera surveillance, server room cabinet access, facility environmental monitoring, and escorting within the IT facilities (server rooms and telecommunication closets) in the Pentagon.
This is a shift position with days/hours - Tuesday-Saturday 11PM-7AM
DMI (Digital Management, LLC.) is looking for a
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Produce technical specifications for architecture components
- Produce technical content used for RfP documents for outsourced infrastructure pieces
- Provide technical leadership in collaboration and communication with suppliers
- Act as technical point of contact for the technical teams involved
- This role will be located in Auburn Hills with traveling activities to Germany and to San Francisco
- Analysis and optimization recommendations regarding cloud deployment architecture for security, cost, and performance.
UI designers at DMI’s Experience Group apply artistic craftsmanship to strategic insights in order to deliver world-class designs for our global clients. They support the creative and customer experience teams to execute and troubleshoot digital products and websites.
- Concept, design, and launch frictionless digital experiences and compelling products
- Understand, use, and evolve a client's brand within the digital space, and explain why it is important
- Conduct and use creative user and competitive research to inform design decisions
- Create interactive, shareable prototypes to demonstrate and test design solutions
- Take the initiative to elevate the work and introduce innovative solutions
- Build on designs using an existing design library and components
- Have strong design sensibilities that balance aesthetics with usability
- Have strong organization and attention to detail
- Are knowledgeable about accessibility and the impact design has on making products usable for everyone
- Understand the limitations of modern development for web and mobile applications
- Finalize files for delivery to developers, including interaction documentation
- Juggle multiple concurrent projects
- Fluency in Spanish is a plus
DMI is currently seeking to hire a Salesforce Developer to support a Federal Government customers in the DC metro area. This specialist will provide support to brand new program that is going through a digital transformation and modernization.
We are looking for a talented Salesforce developer to design world-class Salesforce applications for our evolving CRM requirements. As a Salesforce developer, you will be responsible for developing customized solutions within the Salesforce platform. You will also analyze project objectives, create customer workflows, and troubleshoot errors. To ensure success as a Salesforce developer, you should have extensive experience working with Salesforce CRM platforms, application development skills, and the ability to solve complex software problems. Ultimately, a top-class Salesforce developer can create dynamic and scalable Salesforce applications that meet the changing needs of the company.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Meeting with project managers to determine CRM needs.
- Developing customized solutions within the Salesforce platform.
- Designing, coding, and implementing Salesforce applications.
- Creating timelines and development goals.
- Develop Apex (classes and triggers), Lightning Components, and Visualforce to extend Salesforce in order to support business requirements,
- Testing the stability and functionality of the application.
- Troubleshooting and fixing bugs.
- Application development, including basic Visualforce pages/Lightning pages, Lightning Web Components, Assist with each release cycle to implement and deploy new/updates to existing applications and code,
- Writing documents and providing technical training for Salesforce staff.
- Maintaining the security and integrity of the application software.