DMI is currently seeking to hire a Salesforce Administrator to support a Federal Government customers in the DC metro area. This specialist will provide support to brand new program that is going through a digital transformation and modernization.
We are looking for a highly capable Salesforce administrator to ensure that our corporation capitalizes on the benefits offered by the Salesforce CRM system. In this role, your duties will include creating user accounts, maintaining our sales databases, and training staff on the effective use of Salesforce products. To ensure success as a Salesforce administrator, you should possess extensive knowledge of Salesforce system administration and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment. Salesforce administrators ensure that their Salesforce expertise translates into optimized sales department operations.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensuring optimal performance of Salesforce systems and products.
- Upgrading and configuring Salesforce systems for optimized integration.
- Managing Salesforce roles, profiles, sharing rules, workflows, and groups.
- Importing sales department leads, contacts, and other data.
- Maintaining the sales cloud, as well as building custom reports and dashboards.
- Performing database maintenance tasks, including diagnostic tests and duplicate entry cleansing.
- Evaluating and installing new Salesforce releases, as well as providing training and support.
- Documenting processes, including error reports and changes to field history tables.
- Preparing reports for sales and other departments.
- Participation in executive level DoD Identity Management work groups and steering committee meetings.
- Conduct policy review of current and draft policy, identify implications to operations, and make recommendations to government on how to proceed.
- Represent multiple customer requirements at DoD-wide work group meetings to help craft policy that is representative of the Joint Service Provider customer base.
- Manage operations to remain compliant with changing DoD and Identity Management Policy.
- Create Policy Documents, Standard Operating Procedures, and Customer facing documentation to adjust for policy changes.
- Develop executive level briefings to Senior Leadership to explain Identity Management policy changes, implications and recommendations.
- Perform data analysis to make recommendations to operational programmatic changes.
- Manage competing requirements for multiple customer organizations in order to develop a streamlined process usable across all customers.
- Be knowledgeable about Identity Management trends and innovations to apply toward DoD
DMI (Digital Management, LLC.) is looking for an Instructional Designer. The Instructional Designer will be responsible for creating engaging learning activities and compelling course content by working with subject matter experts and identifying target audiences’ training needs. This position will apply tested instructional design theories, practices and methods with the intent to facilitate learners in acquiring knowledge, skills and competencies in an effective and appealing manner and measuring what they have learned.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Creates engaging learning activities and compelling course content that enhances retention and internal transfer of knowledge.
- Works with subject matter experts and identifies target audience training needs; states instructional end goals and creates content that matches the identified learning objectives.
- Utilizes instructional design software tools to create multi-level courses, instructions, quizzes, assignments, surveys, etc.
- Applies tested instructional design theories, practice, and methods to effectively transfer knowledge to the learner.
- Provides exercises and activities that enhance the learning process.
- Draft layouts, graphics and interactions appropriate to the content; creates supporting material/media (audio, video, simulations, role players, etc.)
- Maintains consistent project documentation and course folders to ensure content is current and relevant.
- Completes various training, project management, and administrative tasks as necessary.
- Maintains current knowledge on learning tools, trends, and ideas to ensure DMI stays current in learning methodologies and best practices.
- Assisting in the administration of the Learning Management System and reporting on usage and engagement.
- Captures and documents processes in steps around usage of software applications.
- Performs other duties as assigned
Your primary mission as an Employee Resources Consultant will be to assist the Human Resources Director in providing support and advice to managers and employees related to the administration of day-to-day policies and programs, focusing mainly on employee relations issues. The Employee Resources Representative ensures that human resources practices are aligned with the DMI’s vision and business objectives as well as employment law.
- Act as HR POC for employees and managers for HR-related questions and HR policy interpretation. Escalate matters to specialists as needed (i.e., benefits, compensation, etc.)
- Work closely with leadership and employees to improve work relationships, build morale and improve productivity and engagement; ensure leadership and employees have a direct and productive working relationship including open communication and problem solving.
- Respond to and assist in the resolution of employee relations issues. In conjunction with Director, Employee Resources, conduct thorough and objective investigations related to grievances, harassment, disparage treatment, etc. as needed.
- Coach and counsel managers/team leads involving employee relations matters. Assist with the creation and monitoring of performance improvement plans (PIPs).
- Participate in a wide variety of HR initiatives and projects across multiple HR disciplines, including culture building, attrition management, employee engagement, performance management, compensation (base and variable) management. Assist in driving HR initiatives and executing plans. Participate in ad-hoc HR projects as needed.
- Act as liaison with internal HR teams on disability leaves, compensation planning and HRIS reporting.
- Conduct pre-exit interviews and coordinate separation process with management. Provide leadership (HR and Business Unit Leader) with voluntary turnover analysis.
- Perform additional duties as required
DMI (Digital Management LLC) is looking for a business Analyst in Michigan. This is more of a Project Coordinator role.
This role offers the opportunity to participate in the evolution of end user computing technology across the enterprise. The ideal candidate is an expert IT end user engineer who has proven experience designing, developing, implementing and maintaining a standard end user delivery model. The Endpoint Engineer is responsible for providing high quality support in managing, planning, monitoring, and reporting on the service and remediations. The Endpoint Engineer is charged with managing and monitoring the enforcement of all applicable directives at a quality level acceptable to the customer. The Endpoint Engineer will devise, and review methods for monitoring, evaluating/reporting the performance. As part of a continuous process improvement role, the Endpoint Engineer will play a critical role in reporting deviations, monitoring and reporting trends, remediating non-complaint systems, and ensuring products are current.
The position is remote/telecommuting. There may be times where the EndPoint Engineer needs to be available outside of normal hours to support critical issues, meetings, or implementation windows.
DMI (Digital Management, LLC.) is looking for a Technical Delivery Lead.
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in delivering application development projects, along with a minimum of 5+ years as a technical lead
- Demonstrating leadership skills and possessing a track record of managing the delivery of technical work via analysts, developers, and testers.
- Successful track record of managing project financials in alignment with a project budget.
- Strong project management skills, with experience in organizing, planning, and executing large scale projects from vision through implementation, involving internal personnel, contractors, and vendors
- Strong Technical knowledge with hands-on experience, managing application development
- Strong verbal and written communications skills, with an ability to express complex technical concepts in business terms
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and conceptual skills
- Strong interpersonal skills; ability to communicate and persuade at all management levels and thrive in a cross-functional environment
- Experience working independently or with the team to resolve Avaya Voice related tickets tier2 and tier3
- Experience working with Avaya products ( Avaya Communication manager, Avaya session manager, Avaya messaging, Avaya system Manager, Avaya Enablement Services ) and Media Gateways G450s, G650s
- Willing to learn about these Avaya products ( Avaya WFO, Avaya Call back Assist, Avaya SAS, Avaya CRM connector , Avaya session border Controller )
- Experience with Avaya and other Vendors to resolve tier 4 issues
- Willing to learn the new System/ technology that the FDIC will use to replace Avaya in a year from now
- Solid understanding on networking protocols used for Voice connections in an enterprise LAN and WAN
- Solid understanding on security best practices to make sure keeping the systems safe from security breaches
DMI (Digital Management, LLC.) is looking for a Security Assessor/Auditor with background experience in compliance security assessment efforts. The Security Assessor/Auditor will be responsible for planning and executing security assessment tasks for assigned state of Maryland government agencies and ensuring successful closure of assigned tasks and milestones. This role will be responsible for performing the following tasks:
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Serve as a Team Member on a security assessment project team.
- Plan and conduct security assessment interview meetings, face-to-face virtual or in-person.
- Plan and conduct security assessment interview meetings over audio conference.
- Plan and execute security assessment data calls and follows ups over email/phone calls.
- Assess, plan, and execute assigned security assessment project tasks and milestones to successful closure.
- Provide daily updates on completed task vs. outstanding project tasks.
- Raise project performance issues and risks or questions to the Project Lead to facilitate obtaining the necessary support and timely resolution.
- Be the initial point of contact for agencies stakeholders’ questions, provide answers and clarifications and escalate unresolved questions.
- Tactically navigate stalemate situations to manage competing interests and priorities among stakeholders.
- Assess and understand at a high-level organization mission, goals, and objectives and relate cyber security principles and requirements to the mission.
- Assess/audit and understand organization security objectives for mission support capability areas as captured in security policies, directives, orders, and underpinning legal and regulatory requirements i.e., Access Management, Incident Response, Identity Management, Asset Management.
- Analyze and map management, operational, and technical security controls to mission support capability areas and develop assessment session talking points.
- Assess/audit and understand organization management/operational plans, processes, procedures, standards, and guidelines to determine their level of alignment in support of objectives outlined in security policies, directives, and orders.
- Assess/audit and organization technical security controls and determine their alignment in support of objectives outlined in security policies, directives, and orders.
- Analyze assessment feedback and body of evidence/artifacts and identify maturity of controls and residual operating risks, based on organization mission objectives outlined in security policies, directives, orders, and standards.
- Provide feedback to Project Lead on performance issues and improvements on implemented security assessment approaches, processes, procedures, methodologies etc.
- Identify issues, gaps, and recommendations to be integrated into the final security assessment report.
DMI (Digital Management, LLC.) is looking for an O365 Business Analyst
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist in developing project technology strategy by understanding key client objectives; diagnose and map client requirements; articulate solution risks and barriers; recommend project approaches; prepare time and cost estimates; plan full project life cycle
- Lead and participate in requirements gathering sessions with client business and IT personnel
- Plan, conduct, document, and direct the analysis of complex business problems and processes
- Document epics, user stories, and acceptance criteria in agile projects
- Translate business requirements to functional requirements
- Meet with the business subject matter experts to ensure requirements meet expectations
- Create specifications for systems to meet business requirements
- Define data requirements to support technical and user experience design
- Identify, evaluate and develop systems and procedures, which are cost effective and meet user requirements
- Provide support to the SharePoint development team for functional requirement issues
- Develop test plans and write test cases
- Assist in testing application to ensure that the application meets the functional requirements (traceability)
- Document software defects; conduct defect disposition meetings
- Maintain and enhance existing applications to accommodate changes in the business processes
Designers apply artistic craftsmanship to strategic insights in order to deliver world-class designs for our clients. They support the creative team to execute and troubleshoot brand design, marketing campaigns, and other design needs.
- Develop designs based on conceptual directions across multiple media formats
- Understand, use, and evolve a client's brand and design language, and explain why it’s important
- Create brand assets including logo, brand guidelines, and collateral
- Bring a brand story to life through animation and video
- Apply a brand’s design to digital user interface experiences
- Take the initiative to elevate the work and introduce innovative solutions
- Build designs using an existing structure and template
- Have strong design sensibilities, organization, and attention to detail
- Finalize files for delivery to vendors and developers
- Juggle multiple concurrent projects
- Create work that meets and exceeds project goals
- Seek out feedback from the internal team
- Maintain open, honest, and trusting relationships
- Communicate work in a clear, consistent, and transparent manner
- Understand, interpret, and implement team and client feedback
- Participate in client meetings with oversight
- Troubleshoot task- and project-based issues
- Participate in proposal production
- Share growth opportunities for the team
- Seek out opportunities for self-development
- Proactively alert team of foreseen time issues
- Effectively manage administration such as time reporting
- Understand project budget and time allotment per project
- Willingness to travel for client work as needed depending on travel restrictions (~10%)
DMI (Digital Management, LLC.) is looking for a Salesforce Developer
Duties and Responsibilities:
What You Can Expect
As a Salesforce developer, you’ll work with our team of talented consultants to develop Salesforce solutions for our clients. Your experience across the different clouds within Salesforce will be key, as our team regularly engages on solutions that span across the App Cloud, Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, and more.
As a member of our team, you’ll help our clients solve their challenges via expertly designed Salesforce solutions that leverage both out-of-the-box functionality, including workflows and configuration, as well as custom-developed solutions utilizing Apex and the Lightning framework. Being both business focused and tech savvy, you’re able to understand the business requirements quickly and advise our clients on the appropriate Salesforce feature set. Keeping current on technology trends is important to you, so you monitor Salesforce releases and upcoming features.
DMI (Digital Management, LLC.) is looking for a Jr. Mobility Engineer. The Jr. Mobility Engineer will be responsible for supporting multiple customer’s with their MDM Environment including, but not limited to, managing the administration console, application management, server maintenance and installation and technical documentation write-ups. The ideal candidate will also be required to troubleshoot network and connectivity issues, along with server related issues. Participating in an On-Call Schedule will be required as well.
The ideal candidate must possess the ability to work in a team atmosphere within DMI, as well as Helpdesk, Exchange and Security teams within the customer’s infrastructure. The qualified candidate is one who responds quickly to critical issues and works as long as necessary until a resolution is reached. The qualified candidate needs to exhibit patience and professionalism at all times as they will be a representative of DMI to the customer. Performs activities such as application pushes, version upgrades on servers, app inventory maintenance and diagnostic research on a per device level.
The Jr. Mobility Engineer will follow established incident and problem management programs and related Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) in order to document all requests for service, resolve user issues, correct the root cause of incidents, and minimize any adverse impact to customers. The objective for incident management is to restore normal service operations as quickly as possible with minimum disruption to the organization. In addition, the objective for problem management is to minimize the adverse effect of incidents and problems caused by network architecture limitations and deficiencies. Provide incident and problem management based on the fundamental processes found in the ITIL® and ITSM® frameworks and established policies and procedures.
Duties and Responsibilities:
The Jr. Mobility Engineer will work directly with end-users and IT staff to ensure problems are resolved in expected timeframe. They must be able to provide escalation support to DMI’s Service Desk by following established help desk standard operating procedures, in addition to possessing the following skills:
- Advanced knowledge on how to manage an MDM environment with both physical and virtual servers, including device enrollment, certificate management, setup of policies & configurations, server updates, feature updates and bug fixes.
- Be able to use tools such as logs and monitoring to troubleshoot issues.
- Develop and follow application testing plans
- Ability to write professional documentation and training material.
- Expert knowledge with setup and configuration of applications within an MDM environment.
- The ability to work within a team atmosphere.
- Be self-motivated to learn multiple MDMs to support DMI and the rest of the Engineering Team.
- The ability to diagnose and troubleshoot connectivity and network related issues
- Follow Change Management procedures as set forth by ITIL standards
- Experience with using the iOS platform, including DEP and VPP.
- Experience with working on Android platform, including Android Enterprise
- Basic knowledge of load balancers such as an F5.
- Basic knowledge of how mail platforms such as Exchange, Office 365 & Lotus Notes works.
- Monitor service delivery and service support to ensure timely IT support services to the user community.
- 24/7/365 on call rotation.
- Support all technology within DMI’s MMS division.
- Provide innovations in technology to help grow and advance our customers.
DMI is currently seeking to hire a Process Improvement Lead to support a Federal Government customers in the DC metro area. This specialist will provide support to brand new program that is going through a digital transformation and modernization.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support the EPA Project Management Office (PMO)initiatives such as adopting Technical Business Model (TBM) Business Processes Rationalization, Application and Systems Consolidation, new IT Modernization efforts.
- Leads Process improvements efforts for software development, operational support and infrastructure support.
- Make recommendations as to how architectural information can help improve decision-making.
- Help develop performance key indicators (PKI) to measure effectiveness.
- Develop methodologies to be reviewed, as required, include but are not limited to: how to describe the EPA business architecture (Functional Activities Lists); how to perform Capability Based Assessments (e.g. EPA Integrated Investment Life Cycle Management (IILCM); systems engineering (SELC, Agile); acquisition review and planning (EPA Acquisition Review Board (ARB)); Procurement and Capital Planning (CPIC); change control processes (Infrastructure Change Control Board (ICCB); and requirements development/management.
DMI is currently seeking to hire a Senior Web Developer to support a Federal Government customers in the DC metro area. This specialist will provide support to brand new program that is going through a digital transformation and modernization.
We’re actively seeking a Senior Web Developer to join our talented team of consultants.
What’s in it for you?
As a Senior Web Developer, you’ll be developing web-based applications/solutions using best-in-class cloud technologies to solve our clients’ challenges. You’ll tap into your experience with web-based tools and cloud services to aid in the construction of intuitive web-based applications. Along the way, you will rapidly gain experience across industries and disciplines. You won’t be focused on one technology or application layer. Rather, you’ll be a valuable asset to your team by developing across all layers of client solutions.
Eager to learn new technologies, earn a certification, and grow your skills? We wouldn’t have it any other way. Here at DMI, we emphasize skills cultivation, achievement recognition, and employee engagement. You will be encouraged to try new technologies and step into a new role with the support of an outstanding community of developers and architects.
- Coding, debugging, and supporting web-based applications
- Performing unit testing and supporting integration, system, and user acceptance testing
- Implementing and consuming RESTful web APIs
- Creating elegant user interface solutions
The Systems Administrator (SA) shall effectively provision, install, configure and maintain systems hardware, software, and infrastructure. The SA shall have knowledge about a wide range of computers, networks and related software. The SA shall work with end users and develop knowledge of their unique tools and apply sound system principals to apply recommendations for solutions within the guidance of the requisite program management. The SA shall support the unit with other duties as assigned within the scope of work.
This position is supporting the DETROIT office directly, along with remote support of other sites. Duties include troubleshooting/resolving systems (servers, storage, workstations) and communications issues, implementing new systems (servers, workstations), managing user accounts, and providing direct user support (including showing users how to use unique applications).
The customer we support is responsible for a specialized network which provides connectivity, applications, and access to digital forensics evidence laboratories across the United States. This contract supports these laboratories, including the main headquarters in Quantico, Virginia. Core functional support includes: Systems Administration and Engineering; Network Administration and Engineering; Virtualization Support; Active Directory Support; IT Logistics and Management Analyst Support.
About the environment:
· Position is M-F Day Shift except federal holidays
· Parking is available onsite
· Business Casual dress is acceptable
Active Top Secret Clearance is required.
DMI is currently seeking to hire a Technical Writer to support a Federal Government customers in the DC metro area. This specialist will provide support to brand new program that is going through a digital transformation and modernization.
- Compose polished technical reference materials, training materials, presentations, and project-related documents.
- Document and depict complex project ideas, business requirements, and business process flow.
- Produce high-quality documentation that meets applicable standards and is appropriate for its intended audience.
- Plan, create, and modify, different technical documents including user specifications, manuals, and test plans to facilitate the software and product development process.
- Writes and edits procedural documentation such as user guides and manuals.
- Analyze technology products, Applications, and Tools, such that their use and functionality can be effectively conveyed to users.
- Coordinate the professional production of written technical materials and ensure quality control over their appearance and timely completion.
- Propose and facilitate meetings to obtain critical documentation needs, and consult with teams on system usage, tools and templates, and process design.
- Creates diagrams, charts, and other visual aids to assist the team in technical presentations.
- Maintain archives of prepared technical documentation.
- Proofread and edit content created by team members and other writing staff.
- Indulge in user research for feedback, revisions, and improvement in technical content
DMI is currently seeking to hire a Senior Enterprise Architect to support a Federal Government customers in the DC metro area. This specialist will provide support to brand new program that is going through a digital transformation and modernization.
DMI is currently seeking to hire a Documentum Specialist to support a Federal Government customers in the DC metro area. This specialist will provide support to brand new program that is going through a digital transformation and modernization.
The Documentum/Records Management Technical SME will be a hands on senior technical resource with the ability to deliver the Documentum/SharePoint integration portion of the solution. Strong oral and written communication skills are a must.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Work closely with Solution Architects to provide SME for Documentum, Records Management, and Documentum/SharePoint Integration
- Install and configure Documentum and related modules such as Records Management and the SharePoint Connector in various environments including Development, Staging, and Production
- Ability to solicit and translate customer file plans into implemented Documentum File Plans with security, permissions, classifications, retention, and disposition protocols.
- Take ownership of key Documentum related technical deliverables which may include requirements, design, technical specifications, implementation documentation, install & configure guides
- Research and recommend implementation options to senior technical resources
- Problem solving technical issues with Documentum/SharePoint Integration
- Ability to solicit requirements from diverse stakeholders and translate them into technical specifications
- Provide formal and informal status reports on a frequent basis to PM and Solution Architect
- Participate in face to face client/technical meetings as a key senior technical resource fielding detailed Documentum/SharePoint Integration questions
- Aid the PM and Solution Architect manage risks to the project by being proactive and raising issues or concerns in a timely fashion
DMI is currently seeking to hire a Audio/Visual Systems Administrator to support a Federal Government customers in the DC metro area. This specialist will provide support to brand new program that is going through a digital transformation and modernization.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Audio/Visual Systems Administrator needed in Chantilly, VA to support a US Government customer program focused on system modernization, cloud migration, solutions engineering, and shared services across cross-functional units. Project also includes operations and maintenance (O&M), change and configuration management, and development and delivery of new systems.
The Audio/Visual Systems Administrator will design and engineer a variety of desktop and network enabled video systems, including video teleconferencing and secure video teleconferencing systems. Ability to creatively design AV systems to assist with team collaboration that will reside in a number of environments is required. The position will include audio/video networking and control diagrams as well as installing audio/visual networking equipment and appropriate network connectivity. This task will include addressing the networking functions, troubleshooting secure audio communication devices, and serving as a liaison with secure video conferencing network operations centers. The Audio/Visual Systems Administrator will assist customers with scheduling secure conferences with other telecommunication partners and overcome technical challenges for connecting systems with other agencies and classification levels.